[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
QUALIFICATION SUMMARY: Over five years field service experience installing, servicing advanced semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Over ten years military experience in military intelligence, advanced communication systems, and mine warfare. Over three years of experience in various volunteer organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Exemplary track record of success in supervision, relationship building, project management, team leadership, and communication. Operating advanced troubleshooting equipment. Specialize in datadriven decision making, troubleshooting and repair of AC/DC electronic systems, chemical delivery platforms, hydraulic and pneumatic components, and highly advanced robotic systems. Trained in advanced technical document writing, advanced problem solving, schematic diagrams, blueprint analysis, and research. Dedicated and versatile professionalism as well as my keen attention to detail and great leadership skills make me an asset to any organization.
Dec June U.S. Navy AlAsad, Iraq
U.S. Customs and Border Clearance Agent Petty Officer/ E Mineman
* Inspected and cleared cargo, equipment, and personnel entering and exiting the wartime theater in accordance with U.S. regulations in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom..
* Supervised and cross trained Army personnel in the proper inspection and clearing procedures required under U.S. and D.O.D. regulations.
Oct March Intel Corp./Retronix Semiconductor Santa Clara, CA
Engineer in Charge
* Provide highlevel technical and supervisory support for ElectroCopper Plating semiconductor equipment to process engineers, maintenance technicians and other personnel diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Novellus copper deposition systems.
Sep Oct Nikon Precision Inc. Hillsboro, OR
Field Service Engineer
* Provided high visible customer support through the performance of onsite installation, servicing and repair of complex Lithography semiconductor manufacturing equipment and systems.
Jun Jul Temp Contract Retronix International/SMIC Shanghai, China
* Provided high visible customer support and lead install team, through the performance of onsite installation of relocated advanced ElectroCopper Plating semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
Aug Apr Novellus Systems Tualatin, OR Global Product Support Engineer
July Aug Novellus Systems Bloomington, MN Field Service Engineer II
* Provided highlevel technical support for ElectroCopper Plating semiconductor equipment to field engineers, technicians and other personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging Novellus copper deposition systems worldwide.
* Responded to situations where firstline field support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
* Participated in all aspects of the research and development process through design, implementation, procedural writing/approval, PM development, logistics, and training.
* Worked closely with key account technologists to understand customer perspective and process needs. Solely responsible for the maintenance of a critical documentation data base using SAP and company wide database saving the company immense amounts of money.
* Served as company liaison with high level key customers such as; Intel, IBM, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, and TSMC around the world.
Aug Jan US Army National Guard MN & OR
Sergeant/ E Military Intelligence Specialist & Officer Candidate
* Performed and supervised military analysis and interpretation of highly classified government intelligence supporting ground, air, and naval forces in current combat operations worldwide including deployments in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
* Performed and supervised the maintenance, integration, technical analysis and electronics monitoring of antennas, computers and peripherals, networks, common data links, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems, internet protocol network architecture and complex computercontrolled military intelligence and national cryptologic system and missions.
Sep May US Navy San Diego, CA
Petty Officer/ E Interior Communications Electrician
* As assistant work center supervisor oversaw and assisted in the installation, maintenance, and repair of multiple shipboard communication systems and Hz special frequency generators onboard a Nuclear powered Aircraft Carrier in support of operation Noble Eagle, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Southern Watch.
March Graduation Present University of Maryland University College B.S. Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems
Bellevue University Bellevue, NE Computer and Network Systems Maintenance and Repair Certification
Naval Training Center Great Lakes, IL Received military training consisting of basic concepts of DC and AC theory to electronic and electromechanical devices and systems, power distribution systems and internal communication systems
Pacific High School San Bernardino, CA Diploma
Graduated with a focus in college preparatory work
Graduated with High Honors Top % of graduating class
Valid US Passport
Current Chinese Type F Work Visa
Vital Smarts Crucial conversations
Advanced troubleshooting certified on multiple semiconductor manufacturing platforms
Languages: Speak, read, and write Spanish fluently
Fluent in Microsoft Windows platform and applications
Experienced in QNX operating system
Experienced in MAC operating system
Security Clearance: United States Government Secret Security Clearance