[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Kathleen A. H.
Painted Rock Dr. Colorado Springs, CO
Home: / Cell:
Seeking a challenging position within an organization that values a professional with a diverse experience in training, hard work ethics, initiative, selfdiscipline, and the ability to grasp new tasks quickly.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Over years of work experience including twenty years of management/supervisory experience in the U.S. Army.
* Currently hold an Active Security Clearance
* Supervised, trained, and evaluated groups of up to personnel in Maintenance/Logistics area.
* Experienced with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Form Flow, and other programs.
* Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Promoted and recognized on numerous occasions for outstanding performance.
* Proven history of goal oriented performance and team development.
SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT
Supervised groups of up to maintenance personnel and managed a fleet of over vehicles.
* Established daily goals and priorities for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, equipment operations, training, hazardous materials control, and supply economy with an emphasis on safety.
* Delegated down to lowest appropriate level and developed leadership in first line supervisors.
* Crosstrained personnel in job duties resulting in reduced supervision requirements and saving overtime hours.
* Enforced preventive maintenance schedules resulting in fewer costly repairs.
* Promoted positive working environment for all and maintained high levels of training resulting in commendations for the entire team.
* Prepared reports and briefings to keep supervisors informed in order to assist in the decision making process; used Army automated computer systems and Microsoft Office to generate daily, weekly, and monthly status reports.
* Counseled and advised personnel on professional and personal development; wrote monthly, semiannual and annual evaluation reports.
Operated and repaired ¼ to ton wheeled vehicles to include power generation equipment often under adverse conditions and in a hostile environment.
* Removed and installed electrical and mechanical components identified through proper troubleshooting techniques; replaced drivelines and repaired brake systems.
* Scheduled services and troubleshot electrical, pneumatic, cooling, and hydraulic systems with schematic blueprints.
* Operated various diagnostic test equipment, precision instruments, hand tools, and special tools.
* Wrote technical reports and requisitioned parts using Army automated requisitioning and tracking systems.
* Recognized for outstanding driving record.
* Senior Automotive Warrant Maintenance Officer, U.S. Army, Fort Carson, CO, July Present
* Support Operations Maintenance Officer, U.S. Army, Ft Hood, TX and IraqNov July
* Support Operations Maintenance Officer, U.S. Army, Camp Stanley, Korea, November November
* Support Operations Maintenance Officer, U.S. Army, Ft Hood, TX, Iraq, Nov Oct
* Battalion Maintenance Technician, U.S. Army, Ft. Hood, TX, June March
* Unit Maintenance Technician, U.S. Army, Ft. Gordon, GA, June June
* Brigade Maintenance Technician, U.S. Army, Korea, January June
* Warrant Officer Technical Phase, U.S. Army, Aberdeen, MD, August November
* Warrant Officer Candidate School, U.S. Army, Fort Rucker, AL, June August
* Maintenance Supervisor, U. S. Army, Ft, Hood, TX, November June
* Maintenance Supervisor, U.S. Army National Guard, Camp Dodge, IA, Mar November
* Maintenance Supervisor, U.S. Army, Ft Carson, CO, October March
* Heavy Wheel Vehicle/Track Mechanic, U.S. Army, Hanau, Germany, Oct October
* Initial Entry and Advance Individual Training, Aberdeen, MD, May October
* Diploma, Rosemount Baptist High School, Rosemount, MN
* Diploma, Senior Leadership and Management Course, U.S. Army, Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD,
* Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO, Currently pursuing a Bachelors&; Degree in Criminal Justice, completed semester hours out of semester hours
* Standard Army Maintenance System Level Enhanced SAMSE Operator
* Standard Army Maintenance System Level Enhanced SAMSE Management