• Coach employees on finding the source of problems
• Coach employees on structuring problems
• Coach employees on problem solving
• Describe and explain the need for change
• Help managers prioritize tasks
• Help the manager organize team meetings
• Understand the impact of the new implemented system
• Act as a consultant with the local teams during the implementation of projects
• Transfer to local teams from different departments, knowledge / practices and methodology
of change, improvement and following rigorous application of training program.
• Lead improvement projects, as member of change leaders team, in accordance with the
gathered knowledge of methodology, such as:
job observation performing and organizing analysis sessions Local
organize and animate idea generation sessions for improvement using tools
as Brainstorming, Isikawa Diagram, Why.
plan improvement actions.
prepare and facilitate working group discussions, workshop.
train and advise managers and operators involved in improvement projects.
Position: Logistics Assistant Support .. – ..
Department: Customer Service/External Logistics Department Finished Products
interpretation of documents from Romanian into English.
making daily reports, analyzing dates, collecting information.
making presentations and studies regarding row materials for
manufacturing the products.
following the stocks of ArcelorMittal Galati finished products
from the transit ports from Europe. Ex. Flushing, Regensburg,
Bratislava, Newport, etc, where the company’s customers are; by
this we are trying to reduce the stock, to improve the relations with
the customers the deliveries should be as satisfactory as possible
monthly update of the Freight Matrix a price list for external
transports of finished products of ArcelorMittal Galati.
working with people from ArcelorMittal Group for LIS project
Logistics Information System will be implement in Logistics
Department from Galati and after that all transports of finished
products will be monitored depending on the way of transport
wagons, trucks, barges or vessels. This will help to create all routes
for transports, cost of transportation of materials to different
customers from Romania or external customers, routes which can