• Oversee the planning and progress control activities associated with the execution and management of
the overall project activities with more emphasis on budget allocation cost disbursement
strategy/project cash flow, project schedule and contractor’s workload and value earned in a specific
• Design a suitability work and cost break down structure for the control budget which is taken from the
project common elements coding system based on lump sum scope element philosophy namely:
Project phase, Areafacility code, Work type and Distribution code. These provide the standard
reference for monitoring and controlling the cost status on this project both in category and detail
differences as may occur.
• Complete endtoend solution from analysis, advice and planning through taking ownership for
successful delivery of the solution to client. Bringing together handson sector, business and technical
expertise to discuss the business need while designating and implementing the appropriate score card
that offers solution to issues at hand.
• Manage the assigned budget, procurement and schedule for various projects in respect to cost and
schedule as well as providing early warning of potential slippage, in the case of the later, propose
remedial actions so that the contract completion data for the work is not jeopardised.
Company: Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas NNPC/Shell/Total/Eni
Activity: Oil & Gas
Position : Project Engineer Asset Management
Date : to
• Responsible for the resources allocation, in the operations and maintenance development of the
company’s property and identifying the risk that can impact the project capital expenditure CAPEX
during the technical scope definition, executive plan and estimating stages.
• Lead and supervise the activities of five quantity survey, two cost engineer and three cost
estimators and report the overall project performance and results to the asset manager.
• Monitor and report cost variances using the principle of earned valued management and deterministic
cost estimate methodology Base cost + Contingency and establishing mitigation plans to keep the
project on track to the initial baseline.
• Responsible for Construction Planning and budget control, materials purchasing, training and
technology transfer to local personnel. Engineering support on various projects from the conceptual
and detailed design stage through fabrication, installation, performance testing and handover to
operation. Established the project execution plan and overseas/managed the allocated capital
expenditure budget for the assigned plant projects. Provide support to the cost and contracts groups
and address material and schedule concerns with contractors
Company: HMC Marine contractor
Activity: Oil & Gas
Position : Senior Project Controller