[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
B Old Krishna Vihar,
NTPC Township, Jamnipali
Date of Birth: st April
Contact No: +
Qualification: B.E Chemical
A position in Engineering providing the opportunity to make a strong contribution to organizational goals through continued development of professional and personal skills.
Total Experience: years & months
Current Employer: Bharat Aluminium Company Ltd., Chhattisgarh
Designation: Manager Head Bake Oven
Experience: years & months
Previous Employer: Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd., Tamilnadu
Experience: months as Trainee Engineer
* Production planning.
* Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/ measures and modifying the system as and when necessary to achieve substantial reduction in operations & maintenance expenditure.
* Implementation of quality management systems by comparing the products against performance, reliability, service, maintenance and environmental requirements to ensure compliance with specifications & customer demands.
* Optimization of raw materials & product quality by effective process control.
* Execution of risk mitigation & contingency plans.
* Accountable for execution of safe operational & maintenance practices.
* Resource management.
* Crisis management.
* SAP PP, PM & MM Module.
* Preparation of SOPs & user requirements.
Erection/Commissioning & Startup
* Ensuring effective site management and discipline to ensure safe execution of the projects.
* Executing the erection, commissioning & startup of equipments.
* Supervising the PG trials of equipments & guaranteeing required performance.
Contribution & Achievements
* Started four firing systems in Bake Oven under GAMI technology.
* Awarded for significant contribution towards completion of erection and startup of Bake Oven within a record time frame.
* Been as a shift incharge in Bake Oven & effectively met the targets, which includes providing technical support, practicing SOPs, proper housekeeping methods and safety procedures.
* Reduced the furnace oil consumption from lt/ba to lt/ba.
* Reduced the electrical resistively of baked anode from . to microohmmeters by optimizing the baking parameters & Instrumental in increasing the carbon reactivity residue of anodes from % to %
* Successfully implemented the slotted anode project in BALCO from Carbon plant.
* Stabilized the baking process by modifying the baking curve & operational parameters thereby rejection was reduced from % to .%.
* Awarded CEO kitty four times.
* Currently heading the dept Bake Oven, always achieved business plan continuously.
* Best department in Safety in BALCO, Plant
* Yearly reduction in inventory carrying cost by %
* Yearly reduction in manufacturing cost by %
* Effective data capturing systems implemented & subsequent analysis.
* Have been recognized as STAR OF BUSINESS in BALCO.
* Operation & control philosophy of baking process by GAMI at Yunan Aluminium Company, China
* ISO QMS/ EMS/ OHSAS Certified Lead Auditor in OHSAS :
* Lean management systems Six Sigma
* Financial concepts & human resource management
* Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering with first class from Annamalai University, Tamilnadu
* Dr. PKN Raghavan Mr. Deepak Prasad
Assoc. Vice President QA, R&D, and Tech. Assoc. Vice President,
BALCO Head Hot Metal, BALCO