Resume for Florante F. for Quality Assurance / Control / Mining & Metals in Sharja, United Arab Emirates
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
FLORANTE L. F.
: Al Tayer Bldg., Al Nahda, Sharja, U.A.E.
MOBILE NUMBER : +
EMAIL ADDRESS :
POSITION DESIRED: To be able to work in a prestigious company that would optimize the use of
knowledge and skills acquired through education, training and work experience as well as that would
offer an excellent career opportunity.
> A hardworking individual and who is dedicated to meet deadlines and works well under
> A responsible individual combined with motivation, ambition and to accomplish
whatever assigned tasks.
> Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, committed to excellence, trustworthy, discreet
> Has a strong sense of teamwork performance and people oriented person, seeks an
opportunity to join a progressive organization which provides long term challenges
and responsibilities with motivated teamwork.
QUALIFICATIONS: Able perform all task, duties and responsibilities in a goodwill and willingness
whenever extension of
duty is necessary.
> Good communication skill
> Excellent in service
> Able to handle dealers and customers
> Dedicated in work
AIL INDUSTRIES CO. LTD ALICO
INDUSTRIAL SHARJA, U.A.E
PRODUCTION STAFF, QUALITY INSPECTOR CP / QC
CATHODIC PROTECTION AND CORROSION CONTROL DEPT.
INODIZING AND PLATING COLORING
st of Nov. to present time
• Ability to set up laboratory testing and evaluation of electrochemical test ECT
and Spectrographic of the aluminum samples,
• Chemical application mixing and composition to create electrolyte
• Ability to set up and installation of electrical current and monitoring update report
• Responsible for checking anode pipe sizes according to drawing views and details
• Ability to control anodizing equipment to provide corrosion resistant surface to
• Ability to set up operate or tend plating or coating machine
• Can manage inspect coated or plated for defects such as air bubbles or uneven
• Has a strong sense of leadership to commit high quality such decorative work for
• Has a understanding in wide ranges terms of industrial production procedure,
quality and output
MACHINE OPERATOR PRECISION
MARCH – MARCH
BLIND RIVET/BOLTS & SCREW TREAD & HEADERS MACHINE
• The ability to see and interpret a drawing plan blueprints, three dimensionally
figures isometric geometrical view and in terms of tolerances required given.
• Maintain standard operating procedures SOP and job safety analysis JSA
housekeeping tools and equipment. Reliability in machine condition and materials
which are used, are very expensive and negligence could lead to great losses.
• Fabricate replacement die and set up conversion
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair minimal problem mechanical and electrical
• Regular checking of quality damage item texture, scratches and deformation
• Daily checking of air pressure gauges, Oil pump circulations, Power supply ampere
GSHANK ENTERPRISES CO. LTD.
MACHINE OPERATOR MECHANICAL DEPARTMENT
September – September
PRECISION, Heat treated metal components
BALLWAY DIGITAL AXIS GRINDING MACHINE
• Ability to fabricate spare parts component of stamping machine particular precision
measurement procedure, Metal and Plastic component spare parts of stamping die
assembly and moulding.
• Particular heats treat quality processes and carbide type of metal. major in specific sizes
related from diagram or in blueprints plan with precision tolerances.
• Classification of nonmetal component: Chips and PCB board. Such plastic fibre, synthetic,
nylon and polycarbonate
IMEI FOODS CO. LTD
PRODUCTION MACHINE OPERATOR
Sept. – Sept
Extruder raw material product/ sealing packaging process
• Set up and operate equipment that mixes, blends, or cooks ingredients used in the
manufacture of food products, according to formulas or recipes.
MERIT ALLOY CO. LTD.
July – July
ALLOY WHEELS AND RIMS
PRODUCTION LINE LEADER
• Ability to handle a group shift schedule in a operation process and facilities of the
• Responsible in Quality and production output
• Maintain running condition of production machines and facilities
• Chemical mixing properties for washing and cleaning removal of stain.
• Checking of quality sharp edge, durability, wheel balancing offset, Air leakage.
• Electro plating/Dielectric, provide corrosion resistant surface to aluminum objects.
• Positioning object in anodizing tank suspending them from anode.
• Estimate amount of electric current and time required to anodize material.
• Dyed in a wide variety of colors.
SDV MARITIME CORPORATION
Nov. – Apr.
ON BOARD OVERSEAS VESSEL
All around worker in the engine department, washes paintwork, chips scrapes, paints and performs
all those various duties tending to maintain the machinery space in a clean condition. Generally a
day worker, familiarize with the hazards of causing oil fuel and operating pressure vessels.
Familiar with nautical terms. Importance of emergency drills, fire fighting should have an interest in
mechanical and familiar with the names purposes of all the units in the plant of the vessel.
The wiper helps in various ways , and it is through the knowledge gained while doing this
prepares himself for advancement.
Course : MARINE ENGINEERING
School : Technological Institute of the Philippines
Age : years old
Date of Birth : September
Place of Birth : Carigara, Leyte, Philippines
Civil Status : Single
Height : ’”
Religion : Roman Catholic
Citizenship : Filipino
Language Spoken : English/Tagalog[pic][pic][pic]
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!