[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Vista Ridge Point, Apt.
Colorado Springs, CO.
Cell / Email
Objective: Targeting Sports Marketing Opportunities. Highenergy, selfdirected marketing and communications professional seeking Internship at United States Olympic Complex in the Colorado Springs, CO.
* Exceptional organizational and planning skills, selfmotivated, adaptable; enjoys challenges
* Quick learner, impressive knowledge in management skills, communication, and marketing
* Enthusiastic young professional with growing experience in marketing and communications
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, Intuit QuickBooks, and InDesign
* Skilled in crossfunctional team management, reducing marketing costs, and maintaining social media sites
* Bachelor of Science in Marketing, University of Massachusetts Dartmouth, North Dartmouth, MA, May
* Deans List fall , fall , spring
* Marketing Research Center Scholarship fall & spring
Assistant Manager/Retail Marketing May to Present
Research Wine and Liquor Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO.
* Prepared marketing business plan and executed which resulted in increasing monthly sales by an average of % in compared to
* Responsible for management and direction of a wine and liquor store, including: directing daytoday operations; supervising and scheduling employees; recommending employment actions; developing retail objectives for the store; prepare marketing and merchandising concepts; coordinating with owner to prepare weekly, monthly, and annual store budget; establishing procedures and guaranteeing compliance with store and state policies.
* Established and maintained a training program to keep staff informed and knowledgeable of products; train staff in customer relations skills and sales techniques
* Responsible for instore merchandising such as layouts, promotions, and displays
* Coordinate with outside companies in creating company website, direct mailings, and email acquisition marketing; functioned as POC in external partner negotiations
* Identify marketing initiatives through customer research; formulate new offers and promotions; increase brand recognition via website and other forms of social media
* Strategized business objectives based on client profiles, competitor strategies, and financials
* Maintain website and support SEO with Google Analytics; Utilize social media sites Facebook, Twitter creating industry buzz to track internal metrics and feedback from users
Lead Ski Technician November to April
Marketing Representative for Summit County
Charter Sports, Breckenridge, CO.
* Increase sales % in by marketing to outside property management companies
* Designed marketing proposals to promote sale of latest skis/snowboard releases
* Excelled in greeting customers, scheduling appointments for proper fitting of equipment, and open/closeout of the store
* Oversaw financial and operational results
Promotional Sales Representative June to October
Preston Marketing Concepts, Boston, MA.
* Increased sales of promotional products up to % by engaging in conversation with clientele, providing sample of beverage and promotional gifts pertaining to product
* Utilized customer feedback to analyze the sales potential of the promotional product
Market Research Data Collection Assistant February to May
UMass Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research, Fairhaven, MA.
* Contacted over businesses via telemarketing, including Inc. companies and Universities throughout US
* Supported consumer goods research projects with over contacts
* Collected market data by conducting surveys to companies on marketing program effectiveness including social media with corresponding success metrics
Marketing Coordinator February to May
Metro Pizza, North Dartmouth, MA.
* Strategized based on client profiles, competitor strategies, and previous company financials
* Created promotional marketing piece; Increased walkin sales by % per month
Customer Service Associate February to May
CircuitCity, Dartmouth, MA.
* Directed management and training of new CSA&;s
* Analyzed corporate retail sales reports, exceeded corporate goals in selling of electronics
* Responsible for open/closeout of store, preparing cash drawers for closeout report, handling large sums of money for store deposit