[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
DENNIS E. F.
Managerial position wanted with a dynamic, progressive fine arts organization or arts
Fine Arts Director/Manager Flint/Detroit, MI
* Created/supervised US tour for AustrianGerman International Concert
Pianist Franz Vorraber. Prepared contacts/PR/Mass Media. Reviews available. day tour. $,.
* Managed New York based American Virtuosi Baroque piece Orchestra. Prepared contracts/PR/Mass Media. Sent group on Japanese tour. CD issued. Numerous reviews. $ million budget.
* Designed/initiated mass media blitz campaign for Duane Hanson Art Exhibit at Flint Institute of Arts. Over , individuals in attendance in fourmonth time frame. .
* Launched First Halloween Ed Wood Film Festival Fundraiser for Flint Masonic
Temple . Raised $, on one day event.
* Managed Chicago based Contemporary member AKASHA Dance Ballet Group. Created Special Events/Fundraising. $,. Budget. .
* Developed Shine Your Light, first fine arts radio program involving minority
Musicians on WFBE. FM Flint, MI. Live/Recorded performances. .
* Introduced Taste Adventures in Creative Dining courses at Mott College, Flint MI. Handled all PR/Mass Media Interviews. Numerous articles. . Over Students participated.
* Initiated two courses in Death Education Before Death Visits; Demystifying Death. Numerous articles/PR and mass media interviews. students per three weeks. .
* Produced Four Ed Wood Film Festivals Mott College, Flint, MI. . $,. Developed Forgotten Feature Flicks Unique TV series on lost films of &;s&;s. Mott College Television Station Channel . .
Fine Arts Reviewing/Arts Producer
* years arts critic for OntheTown Magazine/Flint Journal. All aspects of Arts
* Several articles for The Director Magazine National Funeral Directors Association Office Magazine .
* Created Music From Studio A Interviews with Michigan and visiting artists and Musicians; Produced The Fabulous Phonograph and Pipes, Pedals and
* Numerous articles on historical sound The Amberola Graphic
Articles for Theatre Organ Magazine .
* Developed/facilitated Music at St. Paul&;s. yearly concerts. Handled contracts/PR/Marketing/Fundraising and Development/Mass Media/Repertoire. PRESENT. $, budget.
* Created Music at First Church Detroit, MI concerts. Supervised PR/Mass Media Repertoire/Artist Contracts; Sweetest Heart of Mary Church concerts. Handled Contracts/PR/Marketing/Fundraising and development/Special Events. $, Budget. .
* Augmented fundraiser for Wayne State University School of Mortuary Science Detroit, MI. $, in two days. Handled all Mass Media/PR/Marketing.
* Administered $. million budget Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO.
Prepared/received/managed $. million Title III Grants Lincoln University,
Jefferson City, MO. .
* Originated/developed First Missouri based Arts radio program The Evening Muse KLUMFM. Lincoln University, Jefferson City, MO. . $, grant.
* Public Relations Grantswriting, Mass Media; Fundraising and Development&; Board Development; Arts Management Contracts; Budget Development; Computer skills: Word, Office, Blackboard.
* M. A Journalism Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant, MI
* B. A Journalism Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant, MI