• Designed a part program to provide job search strategies to over clients of
Epilepsy Foundation to enhance their competitiveness as candidates in the job
• Evaluated and recommended data management systems for foundation.
• Conducted workshops and seminars a month to employees of GA. DOL Voc
Rehab counselors, clients, employers, senior citizens and civic organizations about
epilepsy and what it is, and seizure recognition and first aid.
• Conducted training sessions about epilepsy to employers including IRS, JC Penny,
WalMart, Red Cross to explain ADA and epilepsy
• Coached employees to overcome workplace issues. Provided counseling and support
to client during extremely difficult periods.
• Part of team that worked to insure continued success of foundation by bringing in
• Successful grant application writing
• Developed relationships with major employers to develop promotion of agency and
services including AT&T with whom we made video endorsement for National
• Added curriculum to Ga. Law Enforcement and First responder Training program.
Employer Relations Specialist – DeVry University Career Services –
• Developed, marketed, and implemented recruitment strategies to provide employment