MK CO SULTA TS, Orland Park, IL
Consulting with small physician practices on the selection, implementation and training of EHR / EMR
systems. Utilizing my management and Business Systems Analysis skills, providing consultation and project
AMERICA HEART ASSOCIATIO , Chicago, IL
A national notforprofit voluntary health agency whose mission is: "Building healthier lives free of
cardiovascular diseases and stroke." The organization is organized as affiliates with offices and , staff.
ational Director of Affiliate Relations, Business and Information Technology
Led and directed managers at affiliate locations nationwide with more than virtually located technical
staff. Administered a budget of $ million including operations, enhancements and new implementations.
• Completed year strategic planning process and oversaw business technology projects a year, which
resulted in business process improvements.
• Managed teams by fostering a cooperative and creative environment, yielding innovative and practical
solutions to operational problems.
• Coordinated with executives, IT/IS managers and employees to clarify objectives and generate
understanding of expectations.
• Interfaced with managers, employees and support staff at multiple locations nationwide.
• Participated in reengineering teams focused on generating communications and gaining employee
acceptance of new programs.
• Acted as liaison between organization, vendors and workforce. Identified areas for improvement, prioritized
projects, developed budgets, presented action plans and coordinated their execution.
• As an able mentor and leader, motivated staff to exceed organizational goals and expectations.
• Capitalized on staff strengths and created an atmosphere of empowerment and trust in order to promote
• Worked with CEO’s and senior managers in the conceptualization and implementation of improvements,
controls, systems integration and plans to standardize, automate and streamline data handling systems.