Notable Skills and Responsibilities
Oversee all aspects of the day to day operations.
Heavily involved in strategic planning, budgeting, long range financial forecasting and coordination of
Interview and hire new employees.
• Complete performance plans and reviews.
• Ensure appropriate and accurate accounting and membership records are maintained.
Successfully managed the Electronic Funds Transfer department while the manager was
reassigned; subsequent promotion to an Officer position.
• Determined production and overtime scheduling, monitored performance, assisted in
preparing department budgeting.
• Worked closely with the Human Resources Division in recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and
termination when necessary.
• Ensured department compliance with regulations according to US Bank procedures,
contractual agreements and deadlines set by the Federal Reserve Bank.
Managed productivity and quality control unit for the Credit Card Division of US Bank.
• Successfully supervised + employees as a Lead Customer Service Representative.
• Extensive experience in Mortgage Banking, Consulting, and Brokering.
• Facilitated Introduction to Microsoft Word and Excel Computer Classes.
• Ongoing service provider in the areas of job skills, resume writing, interviewing skills and
techniques, work ethics, and employment resources.
Cost Reduction Analysis
Reduced cost by over $K over a four years time frame.
Manage the debt and investment activities of the church.
Negotiate bank financing and maintain bank confidentiality.
Analyze financial strategies and project feasibility.
Currently providing consultation to small and midsized businesses to increase their cash flow
by way of Factoring.
Saved US Bank over $K by aggressively pursuing what was believed to be a financial loss.
Reduced US Bank employee over time from hours to hours per month.
Helped to implement a new department that monitored credit card fraud, which decreased
fraud write offs and generated $M in savings for Card Services Operations of US Bank.
Organizational Development/Team Building
• Initiate and lead financial seminars for the congregation.
• Successfully implemented the startup of BBS Funding Solutions.