Resume for Kenneth O. for Medical Doctor / Healthcare Professional / Nonprofit in Enugu, Nigeria
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
DR O. KENNETH.U. MBBS, MPH In view.
Mgbo Street, Behind Star Filling Station
Community Estate, Trans Ekulu
Phone: + , +
|I am a Public Health leader and program implementer of PEPFAR with interest in Reproductive |
|Health and reducing the spread of HIV/AIDS and quality of health service through improved |
|clinical, bestpractice programming, monitoring and evaluation of public health issues in |
|developing countries. I have over six years experience in health care delivery and Public |
|health in particular, with a bias in Reproductive Health, TB/HIV, HIV/AIDS, OVC, C& S and |
|Malaria in Developing Countries. . |
|Strong knowledge of general operations of the public and private sectors in the delivery of |
|health care services, with good understanding of the operations of different Non governmental |
|Organizations within and outside Nigeria. |
|Highly motivated, resourceful with enviable integrity and an organized individual with |
|Interpersonal and communication skill. |
MPH In view Master of Public Health.
– University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor in Surgery
– Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Nigeria.
URC, HACCI PEPFAR Implementing Partner
November – Present.
PMTCT/Paediatrics HIV/AIDS Advisor
• Coordinating the PMTCT services and Anti Retroviral Therapy ART for People Living
with HIV/AIDS, HIV positive mothers and exposed infants at URC supported facilities.
• Provide medical supervision, mentorship and on the job training for all the clinical staff at
URC supported Health Facilities.
• Ensuring that optimal standard of Care is achieved by establishing and maintaining the
use of nationally approved guidelines and protocols, updating knowledge of HIV/AIDS
using evidence based practice.
• Organizing and facilitating trainings on Adult ART, PMTCT, TB/HIV and Early Infant
Diagnosis of HIV EID, Care and Support.
• Working to improve patients management through identifying and improving client flow
systems, data capture, clinical management, clinical recording, referring to laboratory and
pharmacy and preventing losses to follow up to pregnant women and children.
• Preparing a monthly work plan detailing objectives and activities for PMTCT/Paediatric
• Preparing a monthly, semiannual and annual report on the implementation of the URC
PMTCT/Paediatric HIV support programme
• Representing the Chief of Party at meetings.
• Attending Technical Working Group TWG meetings on PMTCT, TB/HIV.
• Coordinating the activities of other programme areas in the technical team.
URC is an organization that is into:
• Orphans and Vulnerable children OVC.
• Strategic Information.
• HIV Counselling and testing/ART.
• Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission PMTCT of HIV
• Roll back Malaria.
• Free Educational counselling
• Abstinence and be Faithful.
• Sexual Preventions.
• Basic Care & Support/Paediatric Care and Support
• Capacity building
General Hospital Jega, Kebbi Nigeria Governmentowned Hospital offering
Sept, to Oct,
Medical Officer/HIV Site Manager
• Supervises and coordinates the HIV services in the hospital.
• Manages HIV patients for opportunistic infections and other ailments.
• Preparing monthly reports and data on HIV activities in the hospital.
• Emergency obstetric cares and other services.
• Consulting and treating other non HIV cases.
• Assisting in Obstetric surgery cases.
Federal Medical Centre, Gombe Nigeria Governmentowned Hospital offering HIV Services
• Preparing HIV positive patients for enrolment into Treatment, Care and Support.
• Coordinating the maternity services programme of the hospital
• Outpatient consultations.
• Follow up on HIV/AIDS patients.
• Management of non HIV cases including TB.
• Participant at Adult/Paediatric ART Training organised by Management Sciences for
Health MSH Nigeria October
• Certified PMTCT MASTER TRAINER by University Research Corporation, HIV/AIDS
Comprehensive Care Programme Nigeria January
• Participant at PMTCT/Paediatric International Conference organised by
APIN/Harvard PEPFAR in Abuja Nigeria June
• Participant at Logistics TOT Training organised by URC/HACCI Nigeria
• Participant at Early Infant Diagnosis Training organised by Clinton Health Access
Initiative CHAI in Nigeria December
• Facilitator/Trainer at Early Infant Diagnosis EID Training organised by URC/HACCI in
• Facilitator/Trainer at TB/HIV Collaborative Activities Training organised by
URC/HACCI in Nigeria April
• Facilitator/Trainer at Adult/Paediatric ART Training organised by URC/HACCI in Nigeria
LEADERSHIP ROLE/ AWARDS
• Research Excellence Award, Medical Students’ Research Group MESREG
• Certificate of Honours Award, NYSC Gombe State
• Certificate of Merit Award, Medical AID Group NYSC Gombe
• Application Microsoft office.
• PowerPoint windows.
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Access
• PMTCT Technical Expert
• HIV/AIDS management skills
• Good organisational including excellent communications skills. Project Monitoring and
• Ability to work well in a team and learn from others.
• Good leadership skills.
I enjoy Travelling, Exercising particularly, Playing Football, and in my spare time read for
information purposes, Holidays are spent traveling and meeting people.
I Speak English and Ibo Languages fluently, and Hausa language a bit.
. Dr Ernest Omenge Nyamato
University Research Corporation, LLC
. Augustine Bahati Shioso
M&E and ART Logistics Specialist
Plot , Unit &, G.I.F.P
P O Box , Game City
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!