[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
HOPE S. H.
Cell: | Home:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Accomplished and resourceful professional with proficient research, analytical and organizational skills.
* Strong display of interpersonal, communication oral and written skills; ability to communicate thoughts and ideas thoroughly, clearly and concisely.
* Passionate about patient advocacy issues and working with nonprofits, especially those targeted towards the disabled population and people in crisis. Interested in grant research and writing and donor research.
* Sharp and creative in problem solving and in assessing clients&; needs. Ability to develop longterm solid relationships and to interact effectively with people on all levels and from diverse backgrounds.
SelfEmployed Freelance, New York, NY present
* Write factual, unbiased content for numerous clients on a variety of subject matters, including law, technology, health and wellness, and family and social issues.
* Create professionally crafted articles for blogs, news releases and websites.
* Market companies&; products and services to attract a steady flow of new business utilizing flawless grammar and solid writing techniques.
* Perform indepth research on topics prior to writing articles in order to submit the most uptodate, factual information surrounding each topic.
* Successfully meet all deadlines and fulfill all criteria as established by the clients while committing to the highest standards of writing and editing techniques. Develop strong relationships with clients and strive to deliver high quality service.
SelfEmployed Independent Contractor present
* Engage in the sourcing, qualifying and presentation of viable candidates for positions in IT, Media, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Business and Healthcare. Responsible for all aspects of recruiting, including the screening and qualifying of candidates for various positions.
* Perform passive and active recruiting techniques, solicit referrals and utilize all available methods of recruiting top tier candidates. Proactively sourced new candidates though a variety of methods including: complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources, competitor research and the development of existing candidate relationships.
* Network with a wide range of professionals across several social media networks.
* Negotiate salary/compensation to obtain the best possible deal for both the candidates and clients.
* Coach candidate during interview process through his/her notice period at current employer.
* Create compelling and effective job postings to attract highly qualified candidates to apply for open positions.
* Maintained continuous communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process to develop rapport and ensure a high level of satisfaction.
* Handled all client and candidate calls after hours and on weekends for hour staffing firm. Made appropriate placements based on job requirements and candidate skill sets.
* Resolved staffing issues for clients, address complaints and concerns and fulfill requests in a timely manner.
Hope S. H. Page Two
* Worked with internal recruiting team to identify temporary hiring needs and anticipate situations before they develop.
* Facilitated trust and loyalty among the various clientele and assisted in growing stronger client/customer relationships
Temporary Legal Placement Agencies, New York, NY
Litigation Paralegal/Compliance Analyst
* Employed a variety of pretrial and postsettlement functions involving document production and document review. Specific duties included: online coding, indexing and organizing documents, binder preparation, witness collection, and following up on document requests and for general and securities litigation cases.
* Experience with large scale electronic discovery project work; heavy work experience with Concordance, IPRO and Summation and other legal software systems. Experience working with firms engaging in general litigation, securities litigation, pharmaceutical litigation, and trademark prosecution. Some contracts work within the publishing arena as well.
* Conducted enhanced due diligence on customer accounts via online databases and proprietary software.
* Identified politically exposed persons PEPS. Determine and analyze determine suspicious activity on foreign accounts e.g. rapid funds movement. Escalated medium and high risk accounts for further review by internal audit and AML compliance department.
Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Legal Software; Recruiting Software;
Internet/Online Databases; Social Media Networks; HTML
Psi Chi National Honor Society in Psychology
ACTIVITIES, INTERESTS & VOLUNTEERISM
Grant Research & Writing, Donor Research, Fundraising, Nonprofit Development,
Patient Advocacy, Genealogy/Family History
Advocacy for Patients with Chronic Illness, Inc. present
The Doe Network present
Fruit of Increase Community Outreach, Inc. present
Bachelor of Arts in Human Relations, cum laude
Pace University, New York, NY,
Paralegal Certificate, New York Paralegal School, New York, NY