• Received Government Achievement awards due to the ongoing success and profitability of the
• Recognized as achieving outstanding revenues and profit each year due to a plan and strategy
that was set and implemented with overwhelming success.
• Achieved the goal of largest single customer in units placed, total revenue billed, and highest
degree of pretax profitability.
• US TreasuryFBA account placements increased Ricoh’s US market share significantly.
RICOH Western Regional National Account Manager
Supported and managed Ricoh Americas direct billed accounts through Ricoh direct sales and
indirect Ricoh Dealer sales channels in western states.
• Revitalized an underachieving unit which led to new levels of revenue and profit in the
commercial and federal markets.
• Directed customer sales calls with sales representatives and management, identified
customer needs relative to product and solution offerings, and provided training and
development to RicohDealer sales representatives.
• Cultivated a higher level of trust among Ricoh’s distribution channels.
• Implemented competitive pricing actions and strategies which resulted in incremental new