[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Skillful, flexible and polished professional with extensive experience providing support to either
top caliber executives or a group of operational managers; acting as important element of the team
by exercising high level of confidentiality, topnotch organizational and multitasking skills and
AVNET TECHNOLOGIES, DORAL, Fl August to present
Executive Assistant to CEO Latin America
Assist extremely active CEO with personal and administrative duties of the newly acquired Latin
• Manage and control an everchanging calendar and travel activity.
• Track sales goals assigned in Salesforce database.
• Prioritize CEO’s email in his absence by delegating tasks to other VPs depending on areas
or have subordinates get a head start on requirements from Corporate.
• Organize events: Marketing, conferences, meetings, etc.
• Translate marketing communications for Corporate approval.
• Actively participate in meetings with CEO and his Senior Staff
• All other administrative tasks office management
CITIGROUP, Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Executive Assistant to CEO of Latin American and the Caribbean – January
Provide highlevel administrative and personal support to Chief Executive Officer of the Latin and
Central America regions with over , employees.
• Fundamental support to extremely busy CEO, acting as main point of contact by
addressing inquiries, effectively communicating with all levels of the Organization and
managing Executive’s calendar and email on his behalf.
• Advanced administration of heavy calendar activity under minimal supervision assertively
changing and or prioritizing meetings and appointments.
• Extremely detail oriented and complex overseas travel arrangements for CEO who
traveled % of the time. Development of comprehensive agendas and full coordination
of incountry visits Central America, Latin America, Mexico, Europe.
• Positively manage priorities and multitask under highly fastpaced environment by
exercising exceptional time management skills.
• Highly focused and fully results oriented in organizing offsite meetings, conferences and
social activities for the office of the CEO.
• Permanently support CEO with personal matters: taxes, family travel, schools, housing,
purchases and house personnel for seamless transition from Spain to the United States.
• Excellent followthru skills and proactive/high energy. Coordination/driving of all aspects
of Annual Sales Convention with over attendants from all Latin American and Central
America countries, held abroad and with a $,. budget
NORTEL NETWORKS, SUNRISE, Fl
Contract Administrator, CALA Region
Manage and process all Data orders for NonHispanic and Hispanic Caribbean, Argentina, Peru,
Chile, Bolivia, Colombia and Ecuador, including close monitoring of delivery commitments and
minimization of schedule slippages, using the SAP data base.
• Coordinate all logistics and prepare all paperwork with freight forwarders and marshalling
points to ensure correct delivery timelines and customs processes.
• Provide exceptional customer service to Customers and Nortel’s Enterprise Solutions
• Accurately complete billing and sales reports.
• Maintain financial integrity in the financial data base.
• Assist with closing monthly/quarterly activity to reach Budget targets.
BANK OF BOSTON, Bogot , Colombia
Executive Assistant to the President of the Colombia Branch
Superior administrative and personal support to the President of a startup commercial bank.
• Implemented the bank’s recycling program, which resulted in savings for the organization
• Dealt with office remodeling and expansion and purchasing of office equipment.
• Assisted HR Department in the implementation of all Employee Programs.
• Managed President’s move from Dominican Republic to Colombia by securing housing,
schooling and all personal assistance required for smooth transition.
• Handled all security matters for the President and his family.
UNITED NATIONS, New York, NY
Protocol Attach‰ to the Colombian Mission
Oversaw all Protocol and Establishment of Diplomatic Relations with over Countries
• Organized all diplomatic events and receptions for over guests, monthly.
• Produce large mailings of invitations, UN Presidential speeches and Embassy
• Set up and conducted arrangements for the President of the Republic of Colombia and for
the Minister of Foreign Affairs and other members of the House of Representatives, when
attending the United Nations meetings.
COLCURTIDOS, Bogot , Colombia
• Executive Assistant and full time Interpreter to the Director of the Polyurethane Division,
during the construction of the first Polyurethane plant in Colombia.
Florida International University, Miami, FLA, USA
Modern Languages. January to Present
La Guardia Community College, Queens, N.Y., USA
Business Management. January June
The Language Workshop, Toronto, Canada
Translation and Interpretation. JanuaryDecember
Centro Colombo Americano, Santa F‰ de Bogot , Colombia
Bilingual Secretarial Program and English Proficiency Certificate. January December
• Strongly focused and resultsoriented in supporting complex, deadlinedriven operations; able
to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
• Excellent problem solving, time management and project management skills.
• Adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that
reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational
• Selfmotivated and highly resourceful with the ability to think and act proactively.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Systems Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Expense
reporting tools, Ordering tools i.e. SAP.
• Fully Bilingual EnglishSpanish ability to interpret simultaneously and translate.
• United States Citizen.
• Excellent references available upon request.