[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Brittany Aileen M.
Kinsrow Avenue, M::Eugene, Oregon:: M::
University of Oregon
* Currently enrolled Senior.
* Dean&;s List.
* Psychology major, Communications Studies minor.
* Intern, "Eugene Weekly".
* Content Contributor, "State of the Re:Union".
* Published reporter, "The Siren".
* Freelance writer, "Ethos".
* Oregon Ballroom Dance Club, former President.
* Proficient Spanish skills.
* Former member of Youth Editorial Board, Generation PRX.org.
* Former intern, NPR station KLCC . FM.
University of Oregon, Biology Department Eugene, Oregon
Biology Lab Prep Assistant September Present
* Gained insight into the usage of scientific equipment.
* Improved upon teamwork skills with people of different ages.
* Improved upon ability to work from a list of tasks.
* Selfsufficiency was greatly improved.
* Learned the organizational system of the University of Oregon Payroll System as well as that of the Biology Department.
The John G. Shedd Institute for the Arts Eugene, Oregon
Venue Assistant June Present
* Gained experience with phone communication.
* Furthered customer service experience, with people of various ages.
* Proved proficiency at following sequences of tasks.
* Effectively worked with entertainers and performers, anticipating and fulfilling needs.
University of Oregon Food Services Eugene, Oregon
Service Crew Member September June
* Enhanced knowledge of industrial food processing.
* Gained skills regarding working within a larger industrial bureaucracy.
* Enhanced skill of working efficiently under pressure.