[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Colleen M. M.
John Michael Way Telephone:
Hamburg, New York Email:
Dedicated Human Resources Professional with a Master&;s in Organizational Development and HR, coupled with years of Generalist experience.
:: Recruiting/Staffing :: Training & Development :: Payroll Oversight
:: Benefits Administration :: HR Documentation :: Employee Evaluation
Human Resources Experience
Bureau Veritas CPS, Buffalo, NY / Present
Consumer Products Services
Human Resources Assistant Contract Position
Function as an HR Generalist and support an HR Director; HR Managers and HR associate with:
* Handling % of recruiting efforts by directly sourcing candidates, utilizing social media outlets and ATS OpenHire.
* Work as an HR Business Partner to support VP&;s, Directors, Supervisors; strategizing and filling their open positions.
* Recruited for Product Test Engineers, Technical Engineers, Quality Assurance Managers, Customer Service Specialists, Quality Engineers, Account Managers,
PSD Analyst, Onsite Program Manager, Accounting Managers, Executive Assistants, IT Project Specialists.
* Conduct screenings, candidate evaluation, phone screens, interviews and reference checks.
* I, compliance, and noncompete audits.
* Assisted with team projects such as; job descriptions, training & development, college recruitment, assisted with the wellness program and day open house.
* Updated orientation and new hire surveys Grapevine
* Assisted in four company reorganizations and plant closure
* Developed & implemented recording tool for Training and Development
* Track weekly recruitment analytics for CPS Division.
Niagara Vistacom/EnergyQuote.com Limited, Orchard Park, NY
Energy Supplier Industry
Established the opening of a new office and launched the new business.
* Managed a startup project for opening of new venture, which included managing office, recruitment, training, scheduling, and marketing.
* Developed spread sheets and forms for all aspects of HR and general business needs. Scheduled sales, administrative and marketing associates. Designed forms and worksheets for all the needs of the Human Resource Department.
* Managed employee relation issue.
* Handled all payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable paychecks
* Established, documented, and implemented SOP&;s for new employee procedures.
* Developed and implemented a training program for Trade Show staff.
Credit Management Services, Amherst, New York
Nationwide leader in the Debt Recovery industry with offices in states.
Recruiter/Training Specialist/Assistant Manager
Account Manger Trainee
Recruited, interviewed, hired and placed administrative and production associates biweekly. Performed new hire orientation, and training programs. Managed and performed evaluation for a team of associates. Handled HR record keepings, such as benefits and payroll weekly, forward all documents to corporate office.
* Created team building programs and staff motivation that reduced turnover from % to %.
* Received several awards for recognition of employee excellence.
* Successfully conducted hire orientation and training programs weekly.
* Motivated others by developing award and incentives programs.
* Assisted in employee relation issues such as dress code, poor performance, insubordination, tardiness & attendance violations
Related Business Experience
Senior Account Manager LHR, Inc., Hamburg New York
Owner Day Care, InHome, Hamburg New York
Office Manager Parttime Paul Chlosta, DDS, Hamburg, NY
Computer & Software Skills:
Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Open Hire Recruiting software, Lotus Notes, Grapevine surveys software, Areyounet exit interview software
ASHFORD UNIVERSITY, Buffalo, new York
Master DegreeOrganizational Management/Human resources GPA . /
Brockport State College, Brockport, New York
Bachelor Degree Business Management/Human Resources
Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
Certificate Program Graduate: Essentials of Human Resource Management
BUFFALO JSEC INC., Buffalo, New York
Certificate Program Graduate: "Are your Employee Records in Compliance?"
Human Resources Legal Issues/Strategies in Human Resource Management/ Compensation and Benefits/ Training and Development/Legal Environment & Human Resources Management
Social Networking: Relevant Employment Policies and Best Practices
Member BNHRA, Society of Human Resource Management