Resume for William B. for HR / Recruiter / Other / Not Classified in Provo, Utah
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
William Caleb B.
Brigham Young University, Marriott School of Management Graduation
Management: Organizational Behavior/Human Resources emphasis, GPA .
Minor in Psychology GPA .
Dean’s list Spring
Passed Professional in Human Resources PHR Exam
OBHR Conference and Placement Specialist Oct. to
BYU OBHR Department, Provo, UT
• Organizing volunteers and marketing efforts for the BYU OBHR conference
• Developed scorecard to track job marketability and indentify areas for student
• Provide career counseling and placement help to over undergrad OBHR students
• Work with companies to develop HR internships
Human Resources InternMay to Aug.
Management and Training Corporation, Centerville, UT
• Developed trainings for new supervisor on topics including FMLA, interviewing, and
• Wrote guide and presented webinars to train HR managers on new staff
• Updated compensation structures for sites
• Assisted in reviewing termination requests and writing position statement
for discrimination claim
Online Training Developer
Jan. to Dec.
BYU Risk Management, Provo, UT
• Researched OSHA laws and worked with subject experts to develop safety training content
• Developed scripts, visuals, and scenarios to enhance user learning
• Designed interactive trainings in Adobe Captivate
Management Evaluation Intern Jan. to Apr.
Silver Mountain Health Club and Spa, Park City, UT
• Organized and directed work projects as team leader for a group of student interns
• Assessed the effectiveness of current management practices
• Developed new management communication strategy and new meeting
• Designed new performance management system
• Oversaw projects involving training, writing job descriptions, and
CAMPUS INVOLVEMENT/VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Society for Human Resource Management, BYU, President Oct to
• Led SHRM activities including professional speakers, resume reviews, and training future
• Organized leadership trainings for Job Corps center student council members
• Worked with LDS Church on improving employee on boarding
• Advising two student consulting projects on performance evaluations and employee
Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints, Cincinnati, Ohio Oct to
• Prepared and presented training to other missionaries on over occasions.
• Lead groups of missionaries ranging from to people in size for months.
• Trained two new missionaries, as well as trained other less experienced
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!