[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Green Street Riverton, WY
* I was formerly working for EOG Resources in Big Piney, Wy and am interested in the opportunity to work for SM Energy in Williston, ND
* Very reliable, selfmotivated individual seeking the opportunity to work for a diversified company enabling me to grow professionally and enhance my skills.
* I would like the opportunity to grow and develop new relationships in a `team work&; atmosphere.
* years lease operator experience
* Includes working with cygnet to trend wells and adjust plunger lift
* working with plunger lift programs such as ROC, and pcs controllers
* rebuilding and operating a variety of different pumps from glycol to ambitrol and methanol.
* maintaining pumping units
* maintaining a water flood that injects bbls per day, along with injection wells
* maintaining T.E.G and calcium dehys
* years line locating and digging with excavator
* years as an apprentice mechanic
* Strong computer skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Communication skills both written and verbal and communicate effectively on phone or radio.
* Capable of working effectively and willingly within a team environment.
* Creative individual, capable of analyzing and solving mechanical problems.
* Maximize profitability of assigned producing wells.
* Supports and maintains all company policies.
* Conducts limited repairs on surface production and injection equipment.
* Performs daily operational check of assigned wells and production/injection facilities.
* Supervise well work to the level assigned by the Production Foreman.
* Current CPR certification //
* Valid drivers&; license
* Colville community college
* High school degree or equivalent.