Darnestown, MD | |
• Supply Management: In depth knowledge of processes including the oversight and management of materials
and services inputs, management of the suppliers who provide those inputs and related acquisition processes.
• Project Management: Experienced in full lifecycle functions including planning, organizing, and resource
alignment with a focus in detailed execution and delivery.
• Operations Management: Proficient in all aspects of management services including; Franchise Relationships,
Human Resources, Purchasing, Food & Beverage Management & Development, inventory, compliance and
• Leadership: Effective in cultivating and sustaining engaged partnerships; strengths include negotiation &
influence, talent identification & recruitment, team development & motivation, and organizational planning.
Choice Hotels International – Silver Spring, MD
Director of Procurement Management Present
Promoted in less than one year to oversee and manage the Corporate Procurement Services Teams.
Accountable for a direct report team of two Procurement Services Designers and two Procurement Services
Managers. Challenged to create interdepartmental and intrapartner processes to insure a proficient and
streamlined method for purchasing, design submittal reviews and corporate communications.
• Drove Franchisee purchasing through the Corporate qualified vendor program for all category products and
services including construction, HVAC, MEP, FF&E, MRO and OSE:
< Liaison between , branded Hotel Franchisees and Qualified Vendors
< Increased department transactional fees of $ million vendor gross sales by % over budget
< Served as Lead Negotiator in the mediation of Franchisee Vendor issues
• Instituted Franchisee design submittal review and Brand compliance with all FF&E:
< Exceeded Team goals for custom design fees by %
< Reduced design submittal review turnaround time by % from to days
• Directed the communication of Corporate rules, regulations and Brand standard compliance:
< Primary Franchisee contact for customer services support and interior design intent
* Tracked outbound compliance and marketing calls to provide realtime monitoring of project
performance and deliverables
* Coordinated Franchisee compliance with Corporate Openings Team BES, Franchise Management
Team AES and Field based Brand Performance Consultants
Sodexho Services – Gaithersburg. MD
Senior Project Buyer & Coordinator
Managed a strategic project purchasing process for Corporate, Education and Healthcare contract facilities
for new construction, renovation or replenishment requirements. Appraised project parameters, deliverable
components and subcomponents. Identified risks and resolved issues ensuring all construction, HVAC,
Jeffrey S.| |
???????????????????????????????????????? Page of
Jeffrey S.| | Page of