[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
LINDA L. F.
To find a position within a growing organization, where I can contribute to the success of the business and have opportunities for personal advancement.
Years, total office experience in different fields.
Years , total experience in various fields.
WORK HISTORY :
– Providence Hospital, Anchorage, Alaska.
Medical Records Clerk. Responsible for maintaining all
Medical record files for patients. Medical transcription of Doctors
orders, coding of patients charts, filing and maintaining all medical records for patients admitted to Providence Hospital.
– United States Government, Civil Service, Clerk Typist, Secretarial Position, GS , Ft Richardson, Army Base, Alaska. Signal Core Headquarters. Responsible for all outgoing correspondence, incoming and outgoing mail, logistic graphs, answering phones and filing. Data Entry. Trained in Terminal digit filing system.
– University of Alaska. Business Major.
– Schroer & Fink Insurance Agency. Receptionist, answering phones, responsible for daily correspondence. General clerical duties.
– Silver Club Casino – Bartender. Responsible for till, $ silver dollar bank, serving clientele drinks. Also responsible for four cocktail servers and the Dollar Bar.
– Granite Construction Company. Flagger and Traffic Control. Responsible for safety of crew and public in construction zones. Set up traffic control devices on various jobs. In addition, I also worked as a laborer.
– The Vertical Blind Company. Accounts Payable, Accounts/ Receivable, worked part time, responsible for all vendor invoices and customer accounts. Processing of invoices, data entry, filing, incoming and outgoing correspondence, answering phones and customer assistance.
– Orius, Copenhagen Division, Utilities and Construction Company. Accounts Payable . Responsible for all vendor files, processing of all invoices. I was also responsible for Human Resources i.e. Employee Insurance Benefits, SIIS claim forms, etc. Use of Microsoft Word, and Excel. Filing and maintaining employee records and job files. Also managed Purchase Order Files, which I referenced to each individual vendor invoices. Opened mail each morning and distributed to appropriate office personnel. Cross referenced each invoice to correct job file for billing purposes. Filing and answering phones when receptionist was busy.
– Scolari’s Corporate Office. Accounts Payable. Responsible for all vendor invoices that were assigned to me. All vendors beginning with the letter AE , largest account Amerisource Bergen for all Scolari’s pharmacies. I was responsible for Scolari’s vendor invoices for all stores and pharmacies, including stores located in California. Coding, processing and data entry of all vendor invoices in to Scolari’s AP System. Responsible for checks sent to all vendors. Maintaining and filing of vendor files and insuring all were up to date and current. Responsible for audit each quarter.
– Staffmark, Seasonal placement at Amazon, Worked in Pick department for Christmas Holiday Season.
– Volunteer, Lyon County Senior Citizen Thrift Store. I volunteered days per week. I worked in the store, assisting customers, responsible for ringing up purchased items. Displaying merchandise, organizing of clothing and misc items donated to thrift store. Pricing of donated items and use of cash register. Responsible for balancing till at the end of each day.
– Self Employed. Online Vintage Store thru Ebay. Selling of Vintage and Retro Clothing for Women. I offered women’s vintage clothing from the ’s ’s. I specialized in vintage, retro style clothing and original Renaissance Fair, Halloween and Mardi Gras Costumes
Andrews International Security. Security guard and Supervisor at Amazon.com. Responsible for loss prevention in facility. Duties included manning metal detectors,
wanding of associates if they set off metal detectors and checking the belongings of associates for evidence of theft.
While Supervisor, I was responsible for officers that worked various posts in the facility. Responsible for entering data
to logs, daily officers reports, parking lot patrols, pickmod patrols and giving other officers their breaks.
Pima College : / – / Tucson, Arizona, Liberal Arts Major
University of Alaska: / – / Anchorage, Alaska, Business Major.
Truckee Meadows Community College : / – / Reno, Nevada, Computer Courses, Psychology, Accounting / – / Floral Design.
Donna Vasquez – Accounts Payable, Fortifiber Corporation, Now Retired. Phone:
Robert R. Zweifel Regional Vice President, Wyndham Resorts Phone:
Kim Fiefe – Accounts Payable. Phone:
Sharon Chezum – Computer Programmer,
Dennis Ortner Security Supervisor,
Additional information available upon request.