Resume for Joseph K. for Other / Other / Not Classified in Wilmington, Delaware
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Hillock Lane, Wilmington, DE USA
Corporate Events • Hospitality • Exhibitions • Entertainment
• Creative and professional event manager with the ability to create dynamic, profitable, and
memorable events boosting the image of the company and the reputation of its industry.
Superb ability to execute highimpact campaigns in highly competitive industries.
Able to lead image turnarounds and boost profits.
|Event Production |Vendor Negotiations |Image Branding |
|Market Expansion |Event Sales |Contract Negotiations |
|Project Management |ConflictÊResolution |Competitor Monitoring |
|Client Relationships |Strategic Marketing |Package Development |
|Statistical Analysis |Operational Planning |Budget Management |
|Staff Coordination | |Profit Margin Improvements|
| | | |
Global Events Manager June Present
Battlefront Miniatures Newark, DE
* Expanded show presence from to in one year.
* Increased show sales over % in one year.
* Designed and created an efficient client database for marketing and promotions.
* Increased sales to trade accounts by % because of successful marketing campaigns.
* Designed and implemented several successful customer promotional programs.
* Developed several successful products increasing overall sales.
* Created and manage a global schedule of events including promotions and budgets.
* Manage projects incorporating designers, artists, sculptors, managers and our owner from
around the globe.
Joseph K. Page
Games Workshop Chicago, IL
* Midwest Trade Sales Department Head February April
* Managed over Independent retailers producing more than $. million dollars in sales a year.
* Increased profit by % by identifying loss leaders and removing invaluable programs.
* Midwest Director of Promotions May February
* Increased market penetration directly resulting in opening three new retail locations in the greater Chicago area.
* Managed a volunteer program and its activities for associates.
* Grew sales by % through successful brand marketing.
US Event Manager June May
* Increased event footprint from shows to .
* Increase in shows resulted in over $, in sales.
* Generated new business and increased overall sales by %.
The University of Phoenix Present
* Associate Degree of Arts
* Concentration: Human Resources Management
The Columbus Literacy Council
* Teaching Certificate: English as a Second Language
MS Office Suite, ACT, Key, InHouse CRM, Adobe
• years of writing and contributing to two international hobby magazines.
• Clevel licensed soccer coach with years of experience.
• Member of the Naval Historical Preservation Society for years.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!