[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Address : Blk Choa Chu Kang Avenue Singapore
Contact No :
Accomplished professional in the fields of written and oral communication who is seeking a new career challenge, allowing him to fully utilise his sixteen years of work experience. Willing to travel and be stationed abroad.
* Thirteen years of teaching, training and facilitation experience, mostly in the field of education.
* Four years of writing, proofreading and editing experience across different work sectors.
* Varied administrative experience interspersed throughout career.
* Instrumental in aiding ELM Global S Pte. Ltd. to set up its corporate and members&; websites, especially in the areas of training.
* On several occasions, conducted solo talks to audiences numbering and above biggest audience was over for Quantum Leap Pte. Ltd.
* At Ngee Ann Polytechnic, scored highly on Student Evaluation on Teaching Survey for four consecutive semesters .
* Recognised as the Best Male Education Officer by Singapore History Consultants in .
* Legal Proofreader, TVC Pte. Ltd.
Aug Present Freelance
* Performing QuA.ty Control checks on transcribed documents of court proceedings civil and criminal from the Subordinate Courts.
* Performing QuA.ty Control checks on transcripts of interviews, roundtable discussions, forum speeches, AGMs, etc. for various clients.
* Providing written feedback on transcription quA.ty of court and other documents.
* Training and guiding new staff on all aspects and procedures of performing QuA.ty Control work.
* Senior Consultant/Head Communication & Publication, Vector Scorecard AsiaPacific Pte. Ltd.
Dec May Fulltime
* Wrote, edited, proofread and managed content of client&;s and company&;s monthly electronic publications.
* Inserted news feeds, comments and discussions on various social media sites.
* Wrote press releases for publication in local and foreign newspapers.
* Covered seminars, conferences and other corporate events to conduct interviews and gather information for online publication.
* Produced company&;s corporate brochure and other publications.
* Audited linguistics of consultants&; online reports.
* Teacher, Mavis Tutorial Centre
Jan Jan Fulltime
* Taught English at primary and secondary school level.
* Taught Creative Writing at primary school level.
* Developed and wrote curriculum for the English Department.
* Edited and proofread curriculum for various departments.
* Teacher, St. Francis Methodist School
Jun Dec Contract
* Taught Commerce and Economics at GCE Ordinary Cambridge and IGCSE London Levels respectively.
* At Higher National Diploma level HND Business, taught Managing Professional Development, offered in conjunction with Bradford College UK.
* Set examination papers for the GCE Ordinary and IGCSE Prelims, as well as endofyear examinations.
* In charge of a Care Class, handled various administrative duties.
* Invigilated during the GCE Advanced Level and IGCSE Examinations.
* Trainer, ELM Global S Pte. Ltd.
Nov Apr Fulltime
* Presented company&;s membership scheme and business opportunity plan to prospects.
* Trained new members on the business opportunity and the ways to pitch it to prospects.
* Wrote and edited web content deA.ng with training and other matters.
* Researched and wrote content for company&;s online newsletter.
* Trainer, Quantum Leap Pte. Ltd.
Mar Sep Freelance
* Conducted talks related to financial education in various secondary schools, junior colleges, vocational institutes and polytechnics.
* Trainer, Kingsfield Education Centre
Apr Jun Freelance
* Conducted English Oral, Comprehension and Essay Writing classes.
* Provided training in Public Speaking, Character Development, Financial Literacy, Cyber Wellness and Inventioneering enrichment programmes.
* Adjunct Lecturer, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Jul Dec Contract
* With the School of Computer Science, taught Thinking and Life Skills, as well as National Education courses.
* Later, went on to teach a course in Oral Communications with the School of Interdisciplinary Studies.
* Teacher, Whizland Education & Consultants International
Dec Dec Contract
* Conducted English enrichment and tuition classes for primary and secondary school students respectively.
* Education Officer, Singapore History Consultants
Sep Mar Freelance
* Taught and conducted talks on the history of Singapore, on field trips for local and overseas students aged years, as well as for adults.
* Conducted a whole day History workshop for secondary school students.
* Aided in the field training of new Education Officers, providing feedback to them and the company.
* Teacher, Ministry of Education
Jan Jun Fulltime
* Taught a multitude of subjects to primary school students.
* At secondary school level, taught English, Physical Education and Civics.
* Handled various administrative functions as a Form Teacher and aided in various camps, outdoor and sporting activities.
* Marketing Administration Executive, Royal Resorts S Pte. Ltd.
Jul Dec Fulltime
* Assisted the Marketing Director in various administrative tasks and accounting functions, including payroll.
* Prepared various statistical reports for management.
* Drew up marketing proposals and made recommendations.
* Interviewed, trained and supervised telemarketing staff.
* National University of Singapore,
* Bachelor of Business Administration Pass with Merit
* Major in Finance & Banking
* Awarded the Shaw Foundation Scholarship
Date of Birth : February
Languages Known : English, Malay
NationA.ty : Singaporean