• Cable Continuity test and IR test on real and after laying
• Require material documentation verification check, quality Check and receiving
• Installing Marshaling cabinet and termination, ferrule cable tag identification
• Prepare and review test documentation package, submit results to Client for
Verification and Approval.
• Close out the management changes made through NCR’s Site Instructions &
Engineering queries appropriately.
• Inspection of Instrumentation cable installation for above and underground.
• Monitor the subcontractor during testing activities to ensure compliance with the
agreed testing procedures
• Periodic inspection of cabinet / station / instrument / connection and termination,
gladding, earthlings system and neatness, penetration sealing and instrument / tubing /
• Deals with reviewing of P&ID, ITP’s/QCP/Method Statement/ Material Approval
prior for project plan preparation.
• Coordinating with Construction project plan drawing reviewhaving AFC drawing
officially approved documentation
• Represent Company during weekly meeting concerning schedule plan activities
Company : BGR Energy System Limited
Client : Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Tamil Nadu, India
Project : x MW Thermal Power project
Role : QC Inspector
Duration : February to November