• Analyzed requirements for the $K structural steel construction in a $M project.
Identified specialists who could perform the work within budget and time constraints.
Negotiated scope of work, time constraints and budget. RESULT: Made over % profit
margin which doubled initial profit estimate.
• Created a market for a new product from an unknown company. Analyzed market, dealers
and end users. RESULT: Moved the company from $ to $M annual sales within a year
• Analyzed data received for projects. In one case found a problem with the data and saved
months in construction time and tens of thousands of dollars in construction costs.
• Built a relationship with a regional, multimillion dollar dealer. Motivated the dealer’s
staff to represent a new product line. Trained the staff on product knowledge. RESULT:
Placed over $K in new product at the largest user in the metropolitan area.
• Directed the service organization of a national company in the installation and
maintenance of equipment. RESULT: Service staff nationwide performed responsibly
• Revitalized a district office. Restaffed the operation, created profit centers for services.