[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Cliff Way Port Washington, NY
Business Development Manager
Proactive, resultsoriented highly motivated professional with a proven track record of capturing opportunities and generating new business. Extensive sales and new business experience, including the prospecting, establishing, negotiating, and closing of deals. Proven ability to assess client needs and provide consistent service and followup to ensure longterm relationships, while keeping company vision at the forefront. Skilled at developing specific marketing plans, identifying local and national trends, and adjusting sales and service strategies accordingly. Possess working knowledge of Spanish language.
* Account Management
* Business Planning
* Product Management
* Needs Assessment
* Client Relations
* Marketing Programs
* Contract Negotiation
* Business Development
* Strategic Planning
* Client Base Expansion
* Competitive Analysis
* Territory Management
Provide management of assigned territory. Forecast and allocate advertising funds. Promote products to clients and assist in selling to the end user. Meet with retail personnel and educate them on various products, updates, and industry standards. Conduct monthly sales reviews with key dealers, including those at PC Richard and Son, to identify strengths and areas of improvement. Participate in events within trade industry organizations.
* Increased key dealers&; profitability by meeting with them on a monthly basis and educating them on the status of growth.
* Grew key dealers&; revenue by % by identifying an outofthebox way of thinking to promote the business to other businesses they wouldn&;t normally consider for a sales market.
* Contributed to clients&; increase in sales by providing them with advanced information by attending events within the trade industry organizations.
MILL&;S PRIDE Waverly, OH
Managed a territory of sales in excess of $M. Oversaw part time employees. Demonstrated the most sales efficient way of utilizing available retail space for each client. Persuaded store management to stock faster moving sku&;s and deplete slow velocity moving items. Managed purchase orders, inventory, and kitchen displays for Home Depot.
* Increased profits by % for the region via personally writing individual store orders.
* Developed close rapport with Home Depot, allowing the opportunity to personally write purchase orders, as opposed to Home Depot personnel.
* Decreased unsubstantiated issued credit by % by overseeing damaged and returned items policies.
* Selected to become the Regional Trainer, leading store personnel in better understanding the features and benefits provided by the company&;s products.
~ Additional experience as an Account Executive for Baltic Linen in Valley Stream, NY ~
Bachelor of Arts: Liberal Arts, University at SUNY Albany Albany, NY
Human Resources Administration Certification