[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jorge L. A.
Carr. Apt. , Bosque Real, San Juan, PR
Summary of Qualifications
Progressive experienced in Healthcare sales and marketing, with a proven successful track record of eight plus years in the challenging arena of Neuroscience, Pain Management and Large Hospital Environments. Selfdriven to meet set goals and objectives. A strong communicator that strives in developing longterm successful external Business and internal Team relationships. Problems are viewed as opportunities and posses the initiative to provide solutions. Fully bilingual SpanishEnglish. Fully computer literate.
Sales & Marketing Consultant / Facilitator Present
Consultant for different customers in the healthcare sector, on strategic sales and marketing projects.
Pfizer Caribbean, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Professional Health Representative
* Responsible for a territory with $MM+ annual sales plan
* Coordinated and management of multiple Dinner Education programs
* Selling on BusinesstoCustomer BC and BusinesstoBusiness BB arena
* Diabetes and Antibiotic selling exposure for one year
* Full financial management Budgets, Plans, Programs
* Asset Management responsible for sample inventories up to $k
* Achieved %+ of established personal sales plan for years in a row
* Team Leader for Pain Management portfolio, number one district for
* Leadership Recognition by Marketing Department
* Achieved % of quota for four new launch and establish product Celebrex and Lyrica
* Engaged in the training and launch of five new products over a three year period
* Performance Recognition Award and
* Above and Beyond Award on
* District Sales Award on
Syntex Roche Group, Humacao, Puerto Rico
Biologist I / QA
* Responsible for the new technology transfers from U.S. corporate headquarters facility; FDA regulation compliance and the preparation of related documents; writing and implementation of SOPs; project status presentations; and new product planning.
* Responsible for the analysis and release of raw materials, inprocess goods, and final product; and environmental testing for facilities and equipment.
University of Phoenix, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
MBA of Business Administration in Marketing
University of Puerto Rico, Humacao Campus
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology