[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
F , Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
* Master student of Quantitative Economics at Graduate School of Economics, Finance, and Management GSEFM, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany [Expected Completion July ].
* M.Sc Statistics from Peshawar University Session , Peshawar, Pakistan.
* B.Sc computer Science from Peshawar University Session , Peshawar, Pakistan.
* Research/Teaching Assistant at Chair of Applied Econometrics, TU Darmstadt, Germany [July March ].
* Statistical Officer at State Bank of Pakistan, Karachi [May June ].
* Statistical Officer at Federal Bureau of Statistics, Ministry of Economics & Statistics, Pakistan [August May ].
* "Conducting Research with GSOEP Seminar" Supervisor .Bachelor Level. TU Darmstadt summer semester .
* Lecture delivered on "Introduction to Spatial Panel Models" to Diplom students [th February ], TU Darmstadt, Germany.
* Teaching assistant winter semester for "Panel Data Analysis", Diplom level course, TU Darmstadt, Germany.
* "Applied Health Econometrics using Stata Seminar". Supervisor.Bachelor Level. TU Darmstadt WS . TU Darmstadt, Germany.
* Implementation of Rabanal model in Macroeconomic Model Data Base, House of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt.
* Research work presentation on "Do the healthy save more? Evidence from German SOEP", Darmstadt Health Economics Regional Workshop, October .
* Discussant of the paper "Becoming Poor and the Cutback in the Demand for Health Services" by Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber at the international conference "Health, Happiness, Inequality", Darmstadt, Germany, June .
PROJECTS WORKING EXPERIENCE
Regional participation in the following projects at Ministry of Economics & Statistics, Pakistan.
* Pakistan Social & Living Measurement Standards World Bank Project.
* Labour Force Survey.
* Pakistan Demographic Survey.
* Time Use Survey UNDP Project.
* Price Statistics GTZ Project, Germany.
* Statistical Officers training Program at National Institute of Banking and Finance NIBAF Islamabad, Pakistan months.
* Quantitative methods for development policy at Pakistan institute of development economics. weeks
* Monitoring & Evaluation Techniques at Pakistan institute of development economics.
* Attended following Trainings at Federal Bureau of Statistics FBS, Training Wing, Islamabad, Pakistan.
* Orientation Course for Statistical Officers week.
* Analysis of household survey Data using SPSS days.
* Sampling Techniques with Reference to Household Surveys week.
* Excel for Statistics days.
* Economic Modeling of the Relationship Between Insurance, Inequality and Health, Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics & Outcomes Research, vol. , , pp. . [with M. Schmitt and F. Klohn]
COMPUTER SKILLS & LANGUAGES
* STATA, Eviews, SPSS, SAS, Latex, Microsoft office.
* Proficient in spoken and written English. German Basic.