[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
To Whom It May Concern
I believe my background in customer service and a demonstrated aptitude for leadership would be of enormous benefit to any organization. I have a proven track record in fostering positive relationships, coordinating activities, and customer service all of which would make me an ideal candidate. I am seeking employment within an organization with greater meaning and am hoping that opportunity will be afforded to me.
I have completed my Tax Accountings Diploma in Sheridan Institute, alongside GED certificate in centre for education and training in mississuaga.I believe in continuing education and am currently doing Business Accountings and Small business bookkeeping.
Excellent communication and presentation skills have been essential to my success.I have worked in number of departments in the store such as dry groceries,chemicals,fashion, and cosmetics as a department manager. In my current position, it is imperative to have excellent interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills.I am a highly motivated individual who is looking for advancement and have been continuously focused on selfdevelopment as a personal initiative for success. I am a highly motivated individual who is passionate for results. I have significant knowledge and experience which I hope can be utilized within your organization.
I am certain that my strong customer service and inventory maintenance will aid your organization in enhancing its continued success in providing clients with innovative products and services to meet their unique needs. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss my fit further at an interview. Thank you for your consideration.
Brampton, ON, LY M
Seeking a full time position with a progressive organization where my previous experience can be fully utilized and responsibilities are challenging.
* Mature, steady and reliable worker with several years experience .
* Excellent knowledge of Accounting software Applications such as Simply Accounting, Quiktax, Quikbook, MSOffice and all computer skills.
* Resourceful and committed; Can be counted on to get the job done.
* Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of responsibilities.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment independently and in team setting.
* Willing to learn and take on new challenges
* Team oriented with cando attitude.
* Experienced as customer service specialist with the ability to perform a wide variety of jobs.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, courteous and positive Quick learner to acquire new skills and methods.
WALMART CANADA MarPresent
Position: Department manager
* Knowledge of CIFP.
* Price changes
* Vendor Ordering
* Order picking
* Scanning outs
* Data entry/ Hard replenishment
* Manual report writing
* Setting Tab/ Flyer
* Signing and Flagging
Position: Customer Service Specialist Mar
* Process shipment on daily basis.
* Scan all products into inventory system.
* Work as a teamleader.
* Responsible for training new hires.
* Aggressive Hospitality
* Attending Customer Calls
* Customer service
ROLLSTAR METAL FORMING JulyMar
Position: Team Leader/Administrator
* Lead a group of employees on a daily basis
* Oversee finished product for quality
* Always meeting production quota
* Assist with creating employees schedules
* Responsible for input information in computer system
* Scanning all products into inventory system
* Packing boxes with merchandise in its appropriate place
* Diploma in TAX ACCOUNTINGS
* Small business bookkeeping continuing
* Business Accountings continuing