• Sales Team Motivational Coaching: As a Coach in the Inside Sales Program with UPS,
assisted in motivating separate member sales teams, moving each team from last
place to first place in expected revenue.
• Retail Store and Sales Management: Increased store’s gross sales by over % during
years of being the sole onsite manager. Exceeded established sales goals every year.
Was responsible for all personnel decisions, inventory management and sales activities.
• Performance based on expected revenue: Sales territory was bringing in % of
expected sales revenue when I took over and grew to % by October . Finished
by bringing in % of expected revenue for the year.
• Performance based on new account revenue: Finished with more than twice
% of the expected new revenue which was validated against previous years account
• Company wide recognition: Finished Q in the top % of all account executives for
overall performance. Finished Q in top % of all account executives for overall
Regional Account Manager UPS Mail Innovations, San Antonio, TX /
Main responsibilities: Business to business selling of transportation services in large regional
assigned territory. Concentrated on bringing in new customers along with retaining existing
accounts. Developed relationships with customers in order to evaluate their needs, understand
their business and bring value while earning their business.
UPS, Lubbock, TX /
Main responsibilities: Business to business selling of transportation services in assigned local
territory. Sales activity included building relationships with existing accounts and trying to bring
in new customers. Questioned customers to better understand their business in order to position
value added services and win new business.
Inside Sales Coach
UPS, San Antonio, TX
/ to /
Main responsibilities: Coaching and supervising a team of Inside Sales Representatives with a
focus on improved call quality and pricing strategies. Worked in conjunction with team supervisor