[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
KATHRYN KRIZELLE KEH W.
Mobile: + Email:
Selfmotivated, detailoriented and multilingual young professional. Strategic planner and solutioncentered problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Master of International Business MIB, August
HULT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SCHOOL, Shanghai, China
Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management BSIHM, April
Major in Hotel Administration
ENDERUN COLLEGES, INC., Taguig, Philippines
United Impulse, Inc., Manila, Philippines
A tshirt manufacturing company that supplies licensed character shirts for kids to nearly all major department stores nationwide in the Philippines.
Administrative Assistant April September
* Commended for initiating new system templates that improved office recording and tracking processes by almost hours.
* Conducted Microsoft Excel and Word training sessions to office secretaries.
* Responsible for scheduling and reminding all inhouse and outside meetings for the President, Production Manager and the Accounting Manager.
* Composed and distributed interdepartmental memos email, documentary and voice once a week and ensured the timely delivery and receipt of important information.
* Planned and coordinated company luncheons and meeting conferences both inside and outside the office.
Makati ShangriLa Hotel, Makati, Philippines
An award winning five star international hotel that offers exquisite comfort and luxury.
Front Office Department Intern November January
* Handled and processed all incoming calls promptly whether internal or external.
* Responsible for efficiently coordinating with the Accounting and the Audit Departments with regards to processing of crucial client Credit and Debit Memos and FO Pending Accounts
* Monitored closely the arrivals and escorted Very Important People VIP guests to their hotel rooms
* Corresponded and coordinated with major banks daily on quick and exact credit card reversals for guests
* Was specially chosen to attend a week seminar facilitated by the Guest Services Manager on how to operate the OPERA Property Management System
* Specially selected by the Front Office Manager to attended and give inputs during the Rooms Controller Daily Meetings
Human Resources Department Intern May June
* Took charge of the logistics for Supervisory Excellence training sessions, which includes venue arrangements, F&B, handouts, AV and scheduling of facilitators and participants.
* Responsible for accurately documenting, recording and tracking of all trainings that are being conducted by HR like Postweekly, Training hours and Monthly Quiz for its regular employees.
* Entrusted to forecast and consolidate the weekly Petty cash requests and Storeroom requisitions from all members of the department without any direct supervision.
* Actively involved in the organizing and executing of the Employee Offsite Awarding, which covers iceskating rink & transportation bookings, lunch menu arrangements & reservations, program flow and awards.
* Initiated and managed inhouse training seminars conducted by outsourced facilitators, which were Deaf Studies by CSB School for the Deaf and First Aid and Basic Life Support by the Philippine Red Cross.
* Graduated as Batch Salutatorian
* Graduated the only Summa Cum Laude
* Received the Student Area Award for AIESEC Enderun
* Dean&;s Lister for consecutive semesters
Affiliations: AIESEC Enderun Local Committee President
Filipino Chinese Catholic Youth Communications Steward present
Enderun Alumni Association Executive Secretary present
Certificates: ServSafe Certified License :
Les Roches Swiss Hotel Association Exam Certified
Philippine Red Cross First Aid and Basic Life Support Certified
Languages: Fluent in English and Filipino
Knowledgeable in Mandarin and Fook Kien
Technologies: Proficient in operating Windows and Machintosh systems
Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Audio and video editing GarageBand and iMovie