[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jackie J. A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Master of Business Administration, Oklahoma Christian University
* Major: Engineering and Technology Management
* Graduated with Honors
Bachelor of Science, Southern Nazarene University
* Major: System Network Management and Web Design
Microsoft Office /, SAP, Visio, Web Design, Crystal Ball, AS, Cisco Systems, Perl, Novell, Active Directory
STRAGETIC OPERATION BUSINESS ROLES
AEROTEK/OGE/ENOGEX., April Present
* Accounting Functions
* Reconcile open invoice issues with accounting to identify receiving issues and continued to develop procedures to eliminate invoicematching discrepancies for inventory items.
* Assist with monthly and quarterly reports, and create requisitions for contractors to receive payments.
* Analyze information, and collected and crossreferences supporting documentation to prepare and review A/R, A/P schedules, documents, reports and journal entries.
* Project Management and Planning
+ Provide project support to Construction Services with material work requisitions and service orders into SAP. Maintained and updated weekly metrics that includes past due purchase orders, blocked invoices.
+ Assist engineers with appraisal and design of the distribution facilities for construction. Result: Managed purchase orders on projects over $,,+
* Inventory Control
+ Plan and prepare production schedules for manufacture of company products and ensure adequate inventory is available to meet customer schedules.
+ Coordinate with Construction and Planning departments to ensure special orders and new client order requirements satisfy department expectations, as well as communicate finished goods lead times to purchasing.
+ Work with purchasing to maintain control of inventory that was in company&;s warehouse.
CENTURY, L.L.C., May April
Quality Control Analyst
* ANALYSIS & RESEARCH
* Product requirements inventory and management
+ Database Inventory
+ Point of contact for resolving and managing order discrepancies
+ Identified order availability and warehouse stocks
+ Helped resolved discrepancies between client and supplier
+ Provided timely updates on quality of orders shipped
+ Purchasing agent
o Coordinated with vendors on pricing
o Managed purchase orders and quotes
* Interface between buyers and sales managers
* Coordinated with order planning, purchasing, inventory control, shipping, receiving, and customer service
+ Managed an order database AS and have helped reduce order errors by % within the last six months
+ Managed warehouse audits resulting in % on time delivery to our customers