[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Theresa Terry D.
SW Lancaster St., Topeka, KS
– Office Manager, Mount Hope Cemetery, Topeka, KS
• Responsible for correspondence, scheduling, payroll, monthly and payroll taxes, Accounts
Payable/Receivable, customer service, reports and historical research
• Assist family service counselors with service scheduling and marker orders
• Assist funeral directors with services and preneed clientele
– Administrative Assistant, Kansas Electric Cooperatives, Topeka, KS
• Assistant for legal and board team with document preparation, board meetings and scheduling
• Assistant for Loss Control, Safety and Compliance in meeting and class instruction preparations
• Assistant for publication and communication team with magazine advertiser billing
• Responsible for IT issues dealing with server, network and PCs, and ongoing training and daily backup
Prior to – In the Topeka, KS area: Office Manager for various offices including
transcription work and billing/insurance services at a medical offices; bookkeeper for
restaurant; dental/office assistant and medical assistant; administrative assistants for vision,
dental and HVAC offices; telephone operator for Answer Topeka and West At Home
answering services; Customer Service Trainer for two companies that train companies in
customer service; and Graphic Arts Designer for Security Benefit and independent authors.
Associate of Applied Science in English, Washburn University, Topeka, KS
Network Administration, Education America, Topeka Technical College, Topeka, KS
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Web, MAS, Quickbooks, Nexus and other
Held offices in various writers’ and volunteer organizations.
Active member of Topeka Independent Business Association and the Chamber of Commerce of Topeka.
Created, funded and administered a charity Dress Bank for years for the four Junior ROTCs in Topeka,