• Dedicated and technically skilled business professional with progressive banking experience as a
branch manager assistant.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in teambuilding & small group supervision and management.
• Developed computer generated surveys and the accompanied data analysis module used to
evaluate results and extract conclusions. Those surveys were used to initiate process
improvements and aid in executive decisions making.
• Report & Document Preparation. Used advanced Excel modeling to create business reports and
analysis for executive reviews. This includes pivot tables creation/manipulation and use of
advanced formulas including vlookup, match, and others.
• Excel in resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems and process
improvements proven to increase efficiency, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
• Effective working alone or as a cooperative team member. Coach and motivate colleagues by
sharing knowledge and proven techniques that promote a more efficient “can do” work
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource
allocation, human resources modeling, production methods, negotiation and conflict management,
and coordination of people and resources.