[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Oowada, Niizacity, Saitama, Japan +
Date of Birth : May nd, years old
VISA STATUS IN JAPAN : PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA
* Finance Controller with over years experience leading the financial functions of wholesale and retail operations with up to employees and $ Million in sales revenue
* Handson Manager with strong ability in Financial Accounting. Experienced booking ledger/journal entries, as well as in preparation of Balance Sheets, Income, and Cashflow statements
* Strong Analytical skill. Recognized for ability to identify continuous change actions to reduce cost, enhance quality, and increase margins
* Supervised direct reports with responsibilities in Financial and Managerial Accounting Accountant & Finance Analyst, Marketing, Sales, and HR Managers. Enjoyed driving new improvements
* Strong communication skills, good at working crossfunctionally with various departments, as well as with outside vendors.
* An English native speaker with practical oral and written communication skills in Japanese.
* An enthusiastic leader and outsidethebox thinker; adept at supporting team members to achieve personal and company goals. Could manage big team.
* Advanced Skill in Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Notes, Word etc
* ANAHEIM UNIVERSITY, Akio Morita School of Business Apr
MBA: Marketing and Finance G.P.A: . / .
* EXCELSIOR COLLEGE, NEW YORK, U.S.A Mar
Bachelor of Science in Political Science
* Japanese Proficiency Test Grade Feb
* BTJ Business Japanese Proficiency Test Grade Organized by JETRO Nov
* Professional Marketing Certificate Anaheim University, CA, U.S.A. Apr
* Accounting Degree, CPA, CMA Now studying
Wall Street Associates K.K. Consulting firm Feb Sep
Back Office role Finance dept
* Supervised & reviewed Accountant&;s work. Sometimes booked journal entries and conducted signoffs
* Worked with Finance department in preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
* Informed head of business units of overall pictures of sales, costs, gross and net profit
* Conducted risks assessment and proposed corrective measures
* Instrumental in creating Key Performance Indicators for each sales staff and divisions and monitoring the annual performance evaluation process
* Oversaw creation of new ERP system for the company and looked after the IT Management
Front Office role Division Manager, Sales & Marketing
* Established the new division and was the first member of the team that later grew to eight
* Managed recruitment process of managerial and nonmanagerial positions.
* Acted as business partner to Global corporations HR departments, managing recruitment process and working closely with line management to structure and develop their teams.
* Develop high level business communication and trust through working with toplevel managers and marketing directors of major multinational and domestic companies in Japan.
* Managed a team of staff consist of Japanese and foreign nationals.
MBA Degree & BS degree studies Apr July
H.B. International K.K Herbalife of Japan Feb Mar
Finance Controller June March
* Established the Japan office of HB International and conducted all hiring of employees
* Responsible and in charge of Monthly and Yearly closings, account reconciliation processes, and day to day controllership activities including various reports and journal signoffs
* Handson experience of documentation of financial statements like booking ledger and journal entries, income and cashflow statements and Balance Sheet based on U.S GAAP
* Reviewed and ensure accuracy of A/R, A/P, Cash and any other transactions prepared and booked by the Accountant
* Instrumental in revenue and income growth of % over a year period from $m to $million, through organic growth
* Increased cash flow by $ million by consolidating credit analysis function, reducing outstanding receivables from to days, and minimizing risk from marginal customers.
* Supervised direct reports and coordinated all business activities of Finance, Marketing, Sales, and HR divisions.
* Participated in adhoc projects for profit/cost analysis and took part in management decision making
* Oversaw preparation of budget and business forecast
* Conducted project management about whether budget, resource, and time spending are on track
Finance Analyst April May
* Responsible for preparing and analyzing income and cash flow statements, and salary schedules of the entire company.
* Utilized trend reports to examine balance sheets, income, fund statement key ratios and also prepare Gap details.
* Preparation of financial target figures both for midterm and yearly forecast
* P&L Analysis for monthly actual/forecast reporting, detection of chances/risks and preparation of comments for the management board
Sales Representative Feb Mar
* Sold products directly to consumers as well as wholesaling to shopping outlets. st year sales $,;
nd year, $,.
* Number sales achiever for the year .
*Enthusiastic and openminded * Logical and Strategic thinker *Strong interpersonal skills
*Outside the box thinker * Good leadership and initiative taker * Considerate
Interests : Sports Soccer and Basketball Player, Outdoor activities, Socializing, Traveling, Scuba diving