[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Name: Meghna Z.
Father&;s name: Mr. M.K. Z.
Date of birth: th November
Address: B, Golf Links, Sector , Noida
Marital Status: Married
Languages known: English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Italian
* Passed Std. X & Std. XII from Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram, New Delhi with First division. Passed out in year .
* Completed Bachelors in Design with specialization in Graphic Design from Apeejay Institute of Design, New Delhi, year degree course affiliated to Gurunanak Dev University, Amritsar.
* Studied Italian language year certificate course from Italian Embassy Cultural Centre, New Delhi.
* Proficiency in graphic design softwares Corel Draw, Corel Photo paint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PageMaker, Microsoft Office, Internet.
* Currently working as Senior Design Manager Graphic Design with Fabindia Overseas Pvt. Ltd., taking care of their inhouse communications and promotional activities for panIndia stores & across the globe since July . My role includes: Creative direction of all print and web promotions, instore signages and display systems, packaging & development of all collaterals. Formulating new ways to present the brand to the loyal end customer after having a deep understanding of their needs and requirements. Corporate & brand identity systems, retail graphics & external signage systems, photography, art direction & styling.
* Worked as Creative Consultant with the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS UNAIDS. Actively involved in handling the social awareness campaigns mostly through print media & outdoor media and other publications from March March .
* Conceived and designed the booklet entitled " From know more to no moreAIDS", focusing on adolescent and youth for building up their basic knowledge base, understanding HIV/AIDS and associated issues and promoting positive living with HIV/AIDS. The booklet has been highly acclaimed and advocated for further reading at learner&;s level, peer educators, service providers and trainers at different levels.
* Visualized and designed posters for educating Young People on HIV/AIDS with focus on uninformed NCC cadets and personnels in awareness programme in June .
* Conceptualised and designed brochure named "Business Coalition in India", for UNAIDS for dissemination amongst the participants of Global meet at Geneva in July .
* On global theme of Women Empowerment on HIV/AIDS, developed a calendar on various issues affecting young girls and women and their empowerment.
* Facilitated the process and developed designs for IEC Information, Education, Communication material provided to young participants of Students and Youth Parliament on HIV/AIDS held at New Delhi from th th November organized by UNAIDS, PFA, NACO, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India.
* Provided technical inputs and support to UNAIDS and PFA for undertaking advocacy and media campaigns in the field of HIV/AIDS and for People Living with AIDS.
* Prepared an Advocacy campaign "India Leads the Way" held at Bangkok in June , for UNAIDS to showcase India&;s concern and achievements in the field of Political and Corporate Leadership advocacy initiatives. The campaign material included: Invitation card, Brochure, CD Cover and Jacket designs.
* Worked as Visualizer, with Crayons Advertising Ltd. Handled accounts Indian Oil, BSNL, Wigan & Leigh College, Satnam Overseas Ltd., Himachal Tourism, Kerela Tourism, Baba Tobacco, Seasons, Appu Ghar, & Delhi Government from December February . The profile included envisaging advertising campaigns on various levels which included Transit advertising, designing Direct Mailers, contriving Story Boards for commercials, Brochures, Catalogues, Pamphlets and Leaflets for varied brands after having a deep understanding of their needs and requirements.
* Worked on accounts Dr. Morepen Labs, Lifespring, Dabur, Pepsi, Aviva Life Insurance, Dominoes, John Players from ITC, Lotus Herbals, Candico, Phillips, Reliance and Reckitt Benckiser while freelancing. The job delineation included visual merchandising, packaging abstractions, corporate branding and brand building.
* Worked for an year with Capital Advertising Pvt. Ltd. on accounts LG Microwaves, LG frostfree refrigerators, Maruti Corporate, DLF, LML Energy and launching their new bike Freedom, from November November . The job profile included designing Layouts for Print ads, ideation and conceptualizations for story boards, contriving packaging solutions and conceiving outdoor ads.
* Worked as a summer trainee with Mudra Communications for months. Worked on accounts such as Nestle Cerelac, Dabur Vatika and Dabur lal dant manjan, which included Logo designing, outdoor graphics like Bus Shelters, and Transit Advertising. June October .
Industry Experience: years
Current CTC: . Lacks p.a.
I am an extrovert with a passion to achieve excellence in creating effective tools in the field of communication design and arts, I am always fervent in impressing the clients with my work. My strengths surely lie in convincing the audience through a positive approach and in contributing to the society at large by providing best efforts in problem resolving in required areas. I yearn to achieve the superlative. As an extremely social person, I have amiable disposition, which helps in providing leadership to effective teamwork.
I desire to work with an organization, which provides me with ample opportunities and responsibilities to channelize my abilities and potential to the fullest and thus make an effective tool in rise, fame and growth of the company.