• Negotiated deals c. $m with third party manufacturers in SE Asia for the outsourcing of
new items including wet wipes, cotton buds, diapers, baby toys et al.
• Developed closer relationships between Operating Units, improving exchange of information
across the purchasing network leading to c. $m increased export activity in the region and
• Promoted direct communication and cooperation with overseas customers and other internal
Group customers, improving understanding and influence.
• Devised and implemented the expansion of the main distribution depots through acquisition
of new efficient warehouses.
• Headed lengthy and tough salary negotiations with workers’ union in Indonesia for three
consecutive years against a background of acrimonious disputes resulting in peaceful
mutually beneficial settlements within company’s expectations.
• Negotiated and purchased a $m prime piece of land in Jababeka, an upmarket prestigious
industrial estate in Jakarta, now worth >$m.
• Initiated negotiations for combined sourcing of Group requirements from local suppliers,
delivering considerable savings in terms of cost, efficiency and improved quality.
Sales Operations & Development Manager Bacardi Hellas
• Established World Class Selling principles in the company. Led the Sales Administration
team of handling among others all customer discounts, staff bonuses and sales reporting to
the regional HQ. Total annual sales revenue c. £m.
• Drafted and published a comprehensive Sales Dept. Manual.
• Taught sales techniques and methods to the sales force of , in a mature and very
• Motivated and coached the sales team through formal and field training.
• Negotiated the convergence of European wide terms and conditions of employment.