Resume for Chaim B. for Executive Manager / Personal Care, Apparel, Fashion & Beauty in Petah Tiqva, Israel
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Curriculum Vitae – Chaim B.
to Date Executive Vice President Gottex Group
World leading swimwear fashion and design international company also representing Pull & Bear and Zara
• General Management Building and implementing a successful large scale recovery plan.
• Finance, Operations, IT – Leading a comprehensive organizational change and improving
processes. Moving to Profit center based management and improving each center’s results.
Implementing new systems in a low budget
• IT Business Development –leading major transaction and M&A.
Achievements: Moving from year of loss in Gottex to profitability whilst improving
to CEO of Public Company Secondary to President large private group Ralco.
General managing a leading marketing public company representing Sharp and Zanussi Million
• Marketing & Sales – Increasing sales dramatically. Increasing gross profitability & brand
• Operations & General Management – Decrease in expenses, higher profit, lower inventory rate.
• Finance – Successful IPO, new credit lines, professional & timely reporting.
• IT – Implementation of new ERP SAP system & new BI system. New infrastructure.
• Business Development –In companies within the group. Introducing new products and developing
Achievements: Moving from loss to profitability, increasing sales substantially, IPO .
to V.P. Division Head Hashmira Security Technologies Group Group Falck
Large Israeli public company specializing in computerized security systems, homeland security,
building and hotel management systems and monitoring & patrolling services. Responsibilities:
• Customers –Implementing CRM system, Improving procedures, Winning large tenders.
• Finance – Implementing profit centers increasing results. Professional timely reporting US
GAAP & Israeli
• Operations – Professionalizing and improving logistics, labs, import & export, purchasing,
• Business Development – Acquisitions of companies & technologies
• IT & communications – Changing structure by implementing ERP. Running large projects
• Administration Improving, HR internal control, legal etc. Decrease in management
Achievements: Improving and reorganizing the company. Increasing "bottom line"
to Deputy General Manager / Site manager Herbalife Israel & Herbalife Russia.
Subsidiaries of a public international firm. Annual turnover of Subsidiaries K USD . Reporting
to the company HQ.
• Operations: General management, international logistics, business development & establishing
• Finance – Moving to professional immediate reporting. US GAAP. Building &
implementing business plans.
• IT & Communication. – Programming, & implementing new systems in Israel & Europe.
• HR & Administration – Improving HR, internal control, connection with authorities & legal.
Achievements: Russia operations were a start up that succeeded beyond expectations.
to Manager of Economics & Business Consulting Department Grant Thornton Fahan
Kanne & Co. One of the biggest CPA firms in Israel. Opening and managing an independent
department specializing in:
• Business Consulting – Strategic and financial business consulting. M&A, professional
• IT – IT consulting large clients, software and database development.
• Internal and external auditing Including IPO’s, Tax and accounting. Internal auditing with
Achievements: Establishing a leading consulting business.
Auditor / Accountant Avner Gilbua C.P.A. .
Marketing coordinator Mizrahi Bank Ltd.
. Israeli Defense Force Army Intelligence.
Education & Other Details
: BarIlan University, RamatGan, Israel. M.B.A
: BarIlan University, RamatGan, Israel. B.A. In Economics and Accounting C.P.A. Isr..
Date of Birth: May rd, . Israel. Languages English & Hebrew mother tongue. years in USA
and in U.K..
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!