Resume for Elizabeth S. for Executive Manager / Personal Care, Apparel, Fashion & Beauty in Overland Park, Kansas
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ELIZABETH F. S.
| W th St |.. |
|Overland Park, KS | |
VICE PRESIDENT SALES & MARKETING
Savvy executive leader working with retailers and CPG companies in merchandising, product
development, licensing and brand marketing, with specialty in private label/store brands. Primary
expertise is in sales and business development servicing national food, drug and mass retailers.
Retail experience from both sides of the desk as a buyer and supplier, offering insights and
tangible solutions. Demonstrated ability to establish new business and extend company growth
through relational initiatives, securing strategic alliances, developing and implementing effective
retail marketing strategies and negotiating favorable deals. International career extends to
Europe, AsiaPacific and North America.
Master of Business Administration MBA University of Southern Queensland,
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|Problem solver, solutions oriented |Closes the deal |
|Multitasked high achiever |Change agent |
|Proven relationship builder |Customer centric |
|Results oriented executive |Contract negotiation |
|BB and BC sales experience |Creative entrepreneur |
|Speaking and group presentations |Culturally diverse, multicitizenships |
|Albaad USA, Greensboro, NC | present |
Global manufacturer of nonwoven products and producer of wet wipes and tampons, with plant
sites in Israel, Germany and the US. Market channels include retail, contract/brands and
Vice President Sales Retail
Overall management responsibility of retail sales and marketing for this $M company.
Customers include Walmart, CVS, Target, Walgreens, Kroger, Shoppers Drug Mart, ALDI, Rite
Aid, HEB and others.
• In Q exceeded sales budget by $M
• Acquired three new retail customers with first year total sales of $.M
• Sold in new items to everyday set with five existing customers
• Direct relationships with buyers, category managers and corporate brand teams
|Kendal King Group, Kansas City, MO | – |
Retail Marketing organization with years servicing Walmart and major CPG companies. Core
business is custom displays and merchandising solutions, shopper marketing and in store
National Account Executive
Acquired new business with retailers and manufacturers with special focus on Walmart and their
supplier community. Developed strategic merchandising programs enabling private label
companies to provide retail services to their customers.
• New marketing programs established with P&G, NCAA, Walgreens and others
• Set up internal client database and CRM for account team
|REPS, Murfreesboro, TN | – |
A $m retail merchandising subsidiary of the Handleman Company delivering services to
Fortune companies in big box retail CPG channels.
Senior National Account Executive
. Managed national retail merchandising business for Procter & Gamble brands in mass accounts
including Walmart, Target, Kmart, Toys R Us, Meijer and various grocery chains.
• Key account team member managing $m portfolio
• Achieved % category growth in retail market share
. Focused on selling to Walmart suppliers including Kraft, Heinz, M, Campbells, Schreiber, Diamond
and Hasbro, targeting the Bentonville, Arkansas community.
• Both GM and grocery products, resets, planograms, POP displays
• Retail Link sales/inventory analysis, created programs, targeting specific SKU’s
|NATIONS, Overland Park, KS | |
A privately owned company specializing in real estate transactions including title insurance,
appraisals, foreclosures, closings and other related legal services with offices in states.
National Accounts Manager
Acquired and managed new business with national lenders Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Commerce
Bank, CIT Group, Greentree Servicing, U.S. Bank as well as numerous mortgage brokers, realtors,
builders and developers.
• Established national centralized ordering for Bank of America
• Worked with the President to oversee, train and support local sales representatives
• Board member of the Kansas Mortgage Bankers Association
|K & COMPANY, Parkville, MO | |
Industry leader in scrap booking and craft products with brands sold in countries and owned
by equity firm GTCR Golder Rauner LLC.
Director of Marketing
Consulting position responsible for project management of company marketing activities including annual
catalog production, all media communications and national trade shows.
• Delivered successful marketing programs for Target, Hobby Lobby, Walmart and QVC.
• Established international customers and set up ordering procedures
|IMAGINATION QUEST, Overland Park, KS | |
Manufacturer and distributor of gift and greeting card products developed for specific customers
including Hallmark Cards, InterArt, Henzo, Colobok, Portal & Perleberg.
International Business Consultant
Sales and licensing of creative properties to customers in North America, Germany, United Kingdom and
Australia. Product development from concept through to manufacturing and sales.
• Created and sold private label programs to Barnes & Noble and Target
• Managed artists in England, Spain and Germany
|KOORONG, Sydney, Australia | |
Australia’s leading book retailer similar to Barnes & Noble
National Gifts Manager/Buyer
Established Gift Division for this national retail chain, buyer of all gift and stationery products, implemented
all internal and external marketing including monthly print catalog, Internet strategies and in store
• Achieved % of company sales of $m within months
• Increased profits through consolidation of international shipping
• Negotiated international supplier contracts
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!