[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
/, Oyinbo Orunmila Street
Unity Estate, Ojodu
Email: lordsdelite @yahoo.com
Obtain a position where I can maximize my skills in the field of Human Resources.
Honest Motivated Human Resource Professional, with a genuine passion for achieving goals for self and others with the use of the requisite skills, knowledge and attitude. Able to maintain a professional and positive demeanour, regardless of the situation. Very energetic, extremely positive individual with excellent people relations and decisionmaking skills.
Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Associate Member, Nigeria Institute of Management
Certificate programme in HR Management American Institute of Business Studies
PGD in Management
Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
HND in Accounting
ND in Accounting
Human Resource Executive,
Garment Care Limited
August to Date
* Selection, recruitment, training and development of staff
* Administration of overtime for lower and middle level management
* Administration of staff welfare, remuneration, benefits and also, performance management
* Training of new employees, orientating them about the company&;s operations, policies, culture as well as helping them settle down to their duties.
* Keeping accurate staff records such as personnel files, time keeping, absenteeism, leave confirmation and so on.
* Assisting with the provision of staff uniforms where necessary, training manuals, handbooks, I.D. cards and name tags where required
* Ensuring in conjunction with other key officers of the company, a smooth flow of communication in the company.
* Ensuring effective administration of organizational policies
* Acting as liaison officer between staff and H.M.Os&;, Pension Administrators, Insurance Company and so on.
* Other duties as and when deemed necessary by the management
Supra Commercial Trust,
October to June
* Prepared of Bank Reconciliation, Journals, Ledgers
* Cheque/Cash lodgements/collection
* Played advisory role to clients in shares purchase
* Administered Petty Cash
* Acted as representative in dealing with the public and staff.
* Took delivery of supplies and maintained the ReOrder level.
* Responsible for processing all requisitions and expenses reimbursement.
* Coordinated the activities of clerical staff and drivers.
* Prepared information on meetings and appointments.
* Ensured availability and proper functioning of facilities and coordinate repair works on facilities.
* Handled all staff matters at the branch level and liaising with the head office on staff welfare, discipline, training and development.
* Other administrative duties as assigned by the General Manager.
EvaTer Services NNPC Junior Staff Club,
February to December
* Maintained stock
* Checked store items
* Replenished stock
* Took delivery of supplies and maintaining reorder level
Department of Petroleum Resources,
November to September
* Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
* Issuance of receipt to paying companies
* Cheque lodgement
* Preparation and maintenance of Bank Cheque and Register
Additional Professional Activities:
Participation in HR Workshop on making HR functions central in the management of organizations
Acted as Human Resource Manager for a period of three months while the HRM was away on maternity leave.
Participated in the amendment of the staff handbook, a manual detailing the staff&;s rights, privileges and limits within the organisation
Available upon request