April Present Chico’s FAS
Westwood, NJ Store Manager
• Responsible for all Store functions, including sales of Chico’s product, merchandising
to create a lifestyle boutique environment, customer service, all operational aspects,
and Human Resource aspects.
• Developed staff to be able to increase their bonus per hour, and to increase the stores
sales to meet and exceed sales plan.
• Achieved store sales plan for the last eight months. Exceeding expectations by .%,
making the Westwood store the only one in the district to achieve sales for more than
• Ranked store in the district for and ; the only store that exceeded sales
plan in plus .% and in plus .% vs last year.
• Effectively manage the scheduling and payroll budget of the store. Ranked in the
district for payroll management . hrs ytd and . hrs .
• In charge of all inventory aspects in the store, including processing new receipts, doing
inventory, and making sure allocation of goods are targeted to the Westwood store
• Manage all paperwork including all bank deposits, vendor payouts, ordering supplies,
and closing out the month paperwork process.
Sept. March Fortunoff
Wayne, NJ Senior Manager
• Head of the Customer Service Committee Customer First in the Wayne store.
• Responsible for all payrolls of associates and assistant managers.
• Responsible for Human Resource functions in the areai.e. coaching and counseling,
interviewing and hiring for open sales and stock positions, and recruiting from outside
the company for company positions
• Maintaining stock levels in the departments, and having a strong ability to predict
future hot sells to bring into the store without overstocking. Keeping an even and
moving stock level.
• Responsible for projecting slow sells vs. fast sells and suggestions on reorders and
new merchandise thru the buying office.
• Trouble shooting for customer problems, on deliveries, and product defects, and
coming up with reasonable solutions for both the company and the customer.
Feb. Feb Tabletop & Bridal
• Responsible for Dinnerware and Bridal Registry Departmentswith the sales volume of
. million bridal not includes; as that is future business and a staff of people.
• Achieved a .% increase of new registries, second highest in the company, resulting
in potential $k increase for the company.
• Responsible for planning and execution of all outside Bridal Shows, and all in house
bridal events i.e. catering, entertainments, gifts, ect.
• Increased business in Dinnerware Lenox Christmas by .%.
Sept. Feb Domestics
• Responsible for five departments—Towels, Bath Shop, Bath Acc., Mattress’s, and
Candles—with a sales volume of . million, and a staff of people.
• store in the company for the Mattress Department in . Achieved $. million in
six months of opening a Mattress Department.
• Analyzing business by class, space allocation, and dollars on a weekly basis, to beat
sales plan in by .%, and running up .% in .