Resume for Arun S. for Other / Personal Care, Apparel, Fashion & Beauty in Delhi, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
B, IInd floor, Harinagar Ashram, New Delhi
Mobile: + Email:
To gain recognition in the area of Marketing and Sales through the sincere dedication in the field and
willingness to accept any kind of challenge for meeting the organizational goals to secure a position where
my technical skills, knowledge and potentials can be utilized.
• MBA Marketing with . years of experience in IT, Banking and Direct Selling Industry
• Received hands on exposure to ERP through SAP R/ & software applications
• Associated with Geometric Ltd. as Summer Intern in Fashion PLM domain.
• Prior to MBA I was associated with Shelter DSA of Citi bank as BDO at New Delhi location.
• Worked with STG International Ltd. as PRO at Jaunpur location.
Employment . years
Nov – Present Avon Beauty Products I Private Limited, New Delhi
Independent Zone Manager – Faridabad Contract Basis
Roles & Responsibilities
• Achieving the sales plan for the assigned zone in the campaign
• Develop and manage the Leaders in the zone
• Ensure effective implementation of Field management process. Develop
geographical penetration plans for the zone to be effected with Leaders.
• Knowledge of the market environment to spot new opportunities and
identify competitive threats.
• Promote and extend the sales of the goods throughout the zone and
ensure effective distribution of the goods.
• Implement promotional ideas suggested by the company
• Credit management
June – Aug Geometric Ltd., Hinjewadi, Pune Summer Internship, during MBA
Project Trainee, Fashion PLM
• Detailed research on the media strategies adopted by key fashion PLM
• Study & analyze how relationships with industry associations can be
leverage for business benefit
• Compile a fashion glossary with reference to domain specific terminology
• Received appreciation from Practice Head, Fashion PLM
• Analysts Interactions form Aberdeen, Forrester, Gartner, etc
• Organized meetings with the Geometric Seniors and figure out the
thought process & came out with ideas to capture media strategies
• Captured the promotion strategies of key fashion PLM vendors
Jan – Sep Shelters DSA of Citi Bank, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi
Business Development Officer Credit Card
• Responsible for making cold calls for Citi Bank Credit Cards
• Meeting monthly targets
• Providing quick response to customer queries
• To ensure that all the forms are filled correctly before submission to
help minimize delays
Significant achievements in Shelters
• During months tenure I was promoted to Business Development Officer
in the first months. I qualified several spot awards like cash money,
silver coin, table clock, etc.
Aug – Dec STG International Ltd., Jaunpur, UP
Public Relation Officer
• Generating leads regarding educational packages
• Providing quick response to customer queries
• Maintaining good customer relation
Significant achievements in STG International Ltd
• % achievement of target in the second month of joining. Received
appreciation from Director Jaunpur, STG Intl ltd.
Education & Qualification
– Present International Institute of Information Technology, Pune Maharashtra
MBA in Marketing Full Time
Main Options: Consumer Behavior, Retailing Management, Service Management,
Advertizing & Promotion and International Marketing
• Received solid instructions in the basic conceptual areas
• With hands on exposure to ERP through SAP R/ & software applications
– University of Purvanchal, MHPG College, Jaunpur, UP
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology & Education
ERP : Fundamentals of FI, MM, SD modules with hands on practice with
SAP R/ .
Computer Skills : Familiarity with most Microsoft software, including Word, Excel, Power point &
Outlook; Use of Windows O/s; Experience in using Internet
Driving : Full, clean driving license
Communication: Daily contact with a wide range of clients, during my employment, has enabled me to
develop excellent verbal skills. Written skills have been developed through my course, particularly in
relation to producing my research report & other project reports.
Time Management: Working full time during my employment required me to plan and manage all my
activities. I was never late in meeting an office deadline, and I have an excellent course attendance record
which has required both motivation and the ability to organize myself effectively.
Team work in multicultural environment: As I have worked in a team during my employment and being
a member of cultural committee, I have always worked with different mindset & cultural people, this
enabled me to work in a multicultural environment.
Extra Curricular Activities
• Attended workshop on Product Innovation
• Participated in ADZAP at IIT
• Participated in Training session organized by HR students
• ProActive Member of Cultural Committee of IIT
• Assisted in organizing “Frep ” Fresher’s party at IIT
• Donated blood at Symbiosis College, Pune
Father’s Name : Mr. Shambhu Nath S.
Date of Birth : th July,
Languages Known : Hindi, English
Mr. Mihir Sengupta
DGM, Industry Relations
IIIT, P, Rajiv Gandhi IT Park
Landline + Extn:
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!