[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mobile: , ~ EMail:
Seeking middle level assignments in Medical CommunicationHealthcare/ Scientific Analyst with a growth oriented organisation.
* M. Pharm. from Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, UPTU, Lucknow.
* B. Pharm. from Government College for Girls, Patiala, Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
* Basic French Language: Currently undergoing the course.
* Have aptitude for data analysis and reporting.
* Creative and have a good eye for design for creative verticals. A good knowledge of English.
* Detail oriented with an analytical bent of mind and positive attitude.
* Have been proactive and focused as student.
* An effective communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal, problem solving skills.
* Registered Pharmacist with State Pharmacy Council of Punjab.
WORK EXPEREINCE years months
* As an Scientific Content ManagerHealthcare with United Business Media Jan till date.
* Scrutiny and analysis of scientific communication, clinical data, NDAs/ ANDAs published/unpublished in journals as well as online portals such as Pubmed, Medline etc.
* Responsible for evidence gathering, analysis and report writing of national and international conferences / symposiums / meetings
* Presentation of data in consumer friendly format or as per client specifications.
* Responsible for annual publications, including journals and customized projects.
* Undertake the editorial lead of medical communication projects by taking on daytoday client facing and
medical writing responsibilities.
* Work with Projects team to develop and manage project costs, and to negotiate these costs against agreed budget.
* Manage workload across projects effectively such that projects are delivered on time and on budget. Have the ability to work on variety of therapeutic areas.
* Maintain editorial quality in all writing projects by reviewing output, assessing how well the brief is met and
the appropriateness of material, in terms of target, messages, readability, creativity and accuracy
* Where necessary liaise with international counterparts to ensure best practice and conformity with global SOPs.
* Creation of written content and web promotional material, including but not limited to website copy, email newsletter copy and blog posts for online portal
* Compliance with the Sales Team to provide commercially driven editorial input into business development activities
* Contribute to new business proposals and pitches
* Work with business development to identify new client/therapy area opportunities.
* Work with project team to organically grow existing business.
* Assist in sourcing or developing of new products for the Sales team to offer to clients
* As a lecturer Pharmaceutics September Dec .
* Integrated Institute of Technology Government College affiliated to DELHI TECHNICAL BOARD OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING, Dwarka, New delhi.
* Premier Pharmacy college of Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, Ghaziabad.
: M.Pharm. from Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. University topper with % marks.
: B.Pharm. from Government College for Girls, Patiala A.I.C.T.E and P.C.I. approved
Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
An honours degree with %. Batch topper and university rank holder
: H.S.C. from Government Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh
Secured st division and distinction in Biology and Chemistry
: S.S.C. from Government Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh
Secured st division and distinction in Science
SKILL ENHANCEMENT SCHEDULES
M. Pharmacy Thesis:
Design and Characterisation of Buccoadhesive Bilayered Dosage form with Proton Pump Inhibitors.
Supervisor: Dr. Meenakshi Bajpai, Ph.D., M. Pharma, Principal Raj Kumar Goel institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.
* Project : Effect of Polyanionic to Cationic Interaction on Viscosity.
* Supervisor : Dr. Vikas Rana Ph.D., M.Pharma, Senior Lecturer, Punjabi University, Patiala.
* Description : The project was aimed at finding the effect of increase in the concentration of sodium alginate on viscosity and also the effect of increase in the molarity of cationic solution on the viscosity of sodium alginate. The outcome of this project can be effectively used in increasing the utility of sodium alginate as a pharmaceutical aid.
* Presented various in house power point seminars on topics such as Nanoparticles, Drug and Cosmetic Act, Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies, Preformulation Studies, Prodrug, Soft Drug, etc.
* Three weeks training in Parenteral Section of IND Swift Pvt. Ltd., Panchkula Unit.
* One week training in tablet and liquid section at Torent Pharmaceuticals, Panchkula Unit.
INHOUSE EXPEREINCES / ASSINGEMENT
Title: Formulation and Evaluation of Mouth Dissolving tablets of Nimuslide
Description: A mouth dissolving solid oral formulation of Nimuslide was prepared to increase the bioavailability and patient compliance in case of unconscious or bed ridden patient.
Title: Formulation and evaluation of alginate beads of Albendazole.
Description: A novel drug delivery system of antihelimintic drug Albendazole was prepared in the form of alginate bead using calcium chloride as cross linking agent. The beads were finally formulated as a capsule.
Title: Colon targeted Eudragit coated microspheres of Albendazole.
Description: Solvent evaporation method was used to prepare microsphere of Albendazole using Eudragit L. The microspheres were finally formulated as a capsule.
Title: Guar gum based matrix tablet of Albendazole
Description: Colon targeting of Albendazole was done by formulating it in guar gum based matrix table.
IT SKILLS: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML and Internet Browsing.
* Qualified GATE with . percentile and all India rank of .
* Recipient of first class degree certificate of khathak dance from Prachin Kala Kander.
* Got numerous prizes and accolades in various state level and school level dance competitions, debates, slogan writing.
Date of Birth : th January,
Languages : English, Hindi, Punjabi & Bengali.
Permanent Address: , Pragati vihar, DLF phase Gurgaon, Haryana, India.