Resume for Vishwanath P. for Editor / Writer / Publisher / Printing & Publishing in Hubli, India
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mobile No: .
No, Basveshwarnagar, Gokul Road
Seeking a position as a freelance writer and provide efficient work and value for money to my customers.
• Currently working as a content writer for Banyantree Infomedia
• I work as a freelance Content writer/Technical writer for oDesk for the past two years.
• I worked as a Film Executive for Grasshopper Productions from September – December .
• I completed an internship with CNNIBN, Bangalore bureau for a period of months from th July to
September th .
• Worked as an English tutor for a period of two years in Veta.
> Presently pursuing final semester of Bachelors Degree in B.A under Bangalore University with English,
Psychology and Journalism as Core subjects. completion by June
> PreUniversity Course Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
College : H.S.Kotambri Institute of Sceince, Hubli.Karnataka.
University : Pre University Board.
Percentage : .%
Year of Passing : July .
> Matriculation Std
School : K.E.Board’s English Medium School, Dharwad, Karnataka.
University : Karnataka State Board.
Percentage : .%
Year of Passing: July .
• I never hesitate to own my mistakes and to rectify them instantly.
• I am confident about my knowledge and am always ready to learn.
• Optimistic and a team player.
• Realistic in my approach.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative and can adapt to any situations.
• Take initiative and stand by my decisions.
• Well versed with Adobe Indesign, Quarkxpress, Avid, Adobe Photoshop, Google Sketchup.
• Have Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint….
• Have Basic Knowledge of C Programming.
• Have basic knowledge in Database.
• Have Knowledge on DOS Commands.
• Computer Hardware knowledge & assembling the hardware.
I am passionate about writing and researching and keep myself busy learning new things over the internet. Apart from
that I love playing chess and travelling. It is fun playing with words and that’s what I do for my living.
Chief Bureau, CNN IBN
Phone No: .
Chief Editor, CNN IBN
Phone No: .
Name :Vishwanath B. P.
Date of Birth :
Father’s name : Basanagouda
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Language Known : English, Hindi, Kannada Mother tongue.
Nationality : Indian.
• I have enough exposure of taking interviews, reporting, editing in both print and video and have been a part
of many interviews individually handling various stories. The most recent being an interview with Nasscom
President Som Mittal and many others.
• I worked as an editor for our college newspaper for months.
• Conducted various seminars, group discussions and other activities in college.
• I keep an update of news and current affairs and read various newspapers using google
reader and am learning to write blogs and comments on featured stories.
• I am a regular contributor to the editorials of our college newspaper.
• I am part of a newsletter, “Writer’s Inn” which I have designed and launched it in October .
• Was a core committee member for TSVP Tantrika Sikshana Vidyarthi Parishad during
Shristi an exhibition of projects and dissertations for engineering students and was
an office bearer.
• Member of a student’s initiative, “MISSION”, which works for the betterment of the disabled and deprived
people CNNIBN covered an exclusive story, telecasted on Republic Day as a part of Heros.
• Member of SPIC MACAY Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Among Youth.
I hereby declare that the information given above is entirely true to my knowledge.
Vishwanath B. P.
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!