• Technical background in printing processes such as: Gravure, Offset and Flexo, also
manufacturing and applications of water based Inks and water based coatings.
• Bilingual: English & Spanish.
• Understanding the use of security coatings to correctly identify original products versus
• International Business post graduate diploma. ITESM Mexico
• Color Control Technology course at “Datacolor International” in Charlotte, NC.
• Paperboard Knowledge Seminar in Atlanta, Georgia with “Mead Coated Board”.
• Bachelor of Bicor at University of OPP by Exxon Mobil Chemical, Macedon, NY
. KAM at Sun Chemical Mexico.
November to October .
Key Account Manager for P&G projects and also as a Salesman handling their biggest account in
Mexico Galas and AGUSA group, these were all solvent based inks and a few coatings. My job
was a mix of sells and administration of an inhouse blending system along with administration of
a group of workers and ink technicians. Also I learned about “metal deco” printing for metal
tubes which is a very mechanical type of process and the printing of plastic tubes as well.
. Sales Manager Mexico and South America at Roymal, Inc. from Newport, NH, USA.
July to June .
years of very successful experience for me and my employer. I grew the Mexican Market
from Zero sales up to one million dollars per year, During this time I was constantly breaking up
my own sales record and obtaining big profits for me and for the company. As an expositor I
have been to several CMM trade shows in Chicago and also Expositor at the “Drupa” trade show
in Germany. I have experience with approved coatings for direct or indirect contact with food.
. Plant Superintendent at Smurfit Cart–n y Papel de M‰xico S.A. de C.V.