Aptara, Inc. TechBooks International [ISO :]
New Delhi – [Feb ‘ – Apr ‘ . years]
Assistant Manager – Planning Jan – Apr
• Review SLA and other Process related documents and procedures.
• Assume overall accountability for the operation and its performance.
• Conduct Team meetings, process review meetings and causal analysis along with the Team Leads
for any process deficiencies.
• Monitor and Report the Process level quantifiable goals.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting the agreed SLAs.
• Coordinate with HR dept. for recruitment and training.
• Liaison with client’s representative.
• Ensure Process is executed as per QMS and is executed profitably.
• Resolve process related problems and issues.
• Ensure a copy of contract or goahead giving the details of understanding with the Client is
• Identify and Plan for the management of risks in advance with the team leads.
• Ensure collection of Metrics data as planned and analyze for effective usage during the course of
• Provide process induction to all Team Members.
• Manage and facilitate communication related to the process with the Client.
• Participate in reviews and audits.
• Review Causal Analysis Report.
• Plan for corrective/preventive action, based on the causal analysis.
• Ensure implementation of the corrective/preventive action identified.
• Arrange for additional training if requisite skills are not available.
• Manage expectations of the Team Members and client.
• Implementing QMT, Scheduler metrics, and mail communication with customer.
• Trouble shooting in Technical aspect.
• Analyzing Projects and finding the solution for the existing problem.
• Creating the process and procedure manual.
Group Leader – PPC Jan – Dec
• Scheduling and meeting deadlines SLA.
• Preparing daytoday schedules, interacting with members of the production team and contributing
opinions and solutions to inhouse problems.
• Quality Control and Verification.
• Analyzing of Production Trend/Progress, Productivity and submitting Reports to Top Level
• Analyze and report on project cost and effort overrun.
• Project time estimation and budgeting.
• Customer contact with respect of service and, new business opportunities.
Executive – PPC Feb – Dec
• Handling of New Projects for Digital Data Conversion and Conversion of STM Journals and Books of
Worlds Leading Publishers.
• Having the main responsibility of Project Analyzing, Planning & Scheduling.
• Coordinating between Sample Team and Production, to make sure all the Knowledge & Technology got
transferred to Production properly.
• Controlling production and preparing the Process/Workflow.
• Creating Time Estimation and Organizing Launch Meetings for New Incoming Projects.
• Sending preliminary queries with regard to projects to client before moving to the production Team.