• Perform annual credit line reviews, lender audits, and budget preparation.
TFI Building Materials, Inc., Anaheim, CA July to November
Assistant Credit Manager
• Managed collections for the waterworks plumbing and electrical branches in San Diego.
• Supervise mechanics’ lien filings.
• Work with sales force to resolve disputes.
• Perform credit analysis.
• Managed accounts submitted to collection agencies and attorneys.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Associate of Science in Business Management, Widener University May,
United States Navy to
USS Ranger CV, Air Department, V Division
Rank: E Petty Officer
Honorable Discharge, Admirals Letter of Appreciation
Proficient user of IBM mainframe systems, personal computers and Excel, Word, Lotus, WordPerfect,
Microsoft Outlook and MSG software.
ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
NACM member, New York Publishers Credit Group
Christiana Volunteer Fire Company
Pencader Hundred Community Center, Board of Directors