[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Queen Avenue NE Renton, Washington ..
Objective: Seeking a printing/packaging sales position that will utilize my technical expertise and quality management experience while implementing my detail, organizational and problem solving skills.
J. J. Burgard & Associates Inc. Renton, Washington
Coowner/Consultant/Facilitator: Responsible for sales, marketing and accounting as well as
codevelopment of workshops, seminars and support materials.
* Cofounded J.J. Burgard & Associates Inc. educational consulting business.
* Developed and branded GATEWAY TO MASTERYR based on Quality Management principles, systems thinking, cognitive theory and child psychology.
* Created and facilitated professional development workshops for educators as well as regional, national and international seminars throughout the United States and abroad.
* Taught educators how to use data and feedback to improve learning, culture and enthusiasm in schools and classrooms through GATEWAY TO MASTERYR.
* Established partnership with Sierra Nevada College to facilitate annual weeklong Summer Institutes for educators.
* Designed all company promotional materials for print, website, Power Point slides, printed support materials for workshops and seminars.
* Worked with printer to produce printed promotional and support materials.
Coatings and Graphics, Annual Sales: $ million Cincinnati, Ohio
Technical Sales Representative: Managed and developed a five state sales territory generating approximately $. million in revenue.
* Utilized and implemented technical knowledge of the following ink systems; waterbased flexo, solventbased, UVcurable and specialty inks for corrugated, plastics, and coated
* Consistently increased yearly sales goals via developing new accounts, increasing growth and establishing loyalty.
* Experience with national accounts such as Weyerhaeuser, Inland Paperboard, SmurfitStone, International Paper, Tetra Pak, Packaging Resources, Berry Plastics and Landis Plastics as well as several local accounts.
* Provided technical assistance, problem solving and training to customers.
Momentum/PrimeSource, Annual sales: $ million St. Louis, Missouri
Account Manager: Managed and developed national and local accounts in the Midwest region worth approximately $ million. Represented manufacturers of electronic prepress and pressroom supplies.
* Reorganized and developed a new sales territory.
* Generated new business, increased sales in existing accounts, developed new prospects.
* Liaison between PrimeSource National Accounts Manager and Momentum to complete special projects and effectively execute sales strategies for national accounts.
Color Associates, Annual sales: $ million St. Louis, Missouri
Account Manager: Managed territory worth $. million. Responsible for the sales of electronic
prepress; color separation and printing to corporations, advertising agencies, publishing and
* Increased sales within client base, developed new prospects, maintained former accounts.
* Expanded and utilized knowledge in electronic prepress, printing, and manufacturer&;s supplies.
Jacqueline K. resume page
Lithocraft Studios, Annual sales: $ million St. Louis, Missouri
Account Manager: Responsible for the sales of electronic prepress, and color separation to
corporations, advertising agencies, publishing and printing companies in the Midwest region.
* Successfully established and developed + accounts.
* Developed technical knowledge of electronic prepress, conventional prepress and printing.
Beacon Paper Company, Annual sales: $ million St. Louis, Missouri
Division of International Paper Company
Specifications Sales Consultant: Responsible for paper Sample Department involving approximately paper mills as well as specifications sales for clients.
Quality Assurance Coordinator: Liaison between customer and paper mills for technical problems resulting in resolution as well as company and customer credit; increased customer loyalty.
* Promoted and created paper samples to design companies, corporations, advertising agencies, publishing and printing companies.
* Managed Paper Sample department of manufacturers&; promotions, paper samples and products for company use and customer requests.
* Liaison between company and paper mills.
* Implemented and organized quarterly seminars, and annual report shows for all company clients
involving multiple paper mill manufacturers.
Todd Corporation St. Louis, Missouri
Graphic Design Assistant: Responsible for the operation of the Silk Screen Department.
Designed and maintained all orders for semiannual catalog, brochures, and uniform plants.
* Assisted in the development of brochures, catalogs, and direction of photography.
* Created designs conventionally and with Macintosh computers, operated stat camera and developed film for silk screen and embroider products.
* Strengthened interoffice communications between customer service and design department.
Graphic Arts Technical Foundation, Pittsburgh, PA Pressroom training
AGFA, Teterboro, NJ Electronic Prepress training
Apple, St. Louis, MO Macintosh computer training
Total Quality Management, St. Louis, MO Training
Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design, May