[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
MICAELA D. CÓRDOBA W. SR A Sedona, AZ
Professional Executive experienced in public relations, marketing, communications, and multimedia business development.
* Conceptualized the public relations, social media, & marketing campaigns of entrepreneurs, Fortune clients, artists, nonprofits and startup&;s, resulting in countless successful campaigns, launches & multimedia events.
* Directed communication campaigns with leading media industry clients, finding the unique `buzzworthy&; concepts, managing the creation of their brand and multitasking all aspects of its execution.
* Proven expertise as a creative director of campaigns/events/launches and festivals though sponsorship & vendor sales utilizing team building, project management & brand building techniques.
* Produced & Created Sponsorship events for MSN Spaces launch campaign, at the Sundance Film Festival January . Developed collaboration with Queer Lounge, Method Fest, Oxygen Networks, Seattle Film Festival and LiveStyle for The Darwin Awards featuring Metallica, recorded in the year history of Sundance.
* Recaptured MSN Spaces to complete the Grammy Week with LiveStyle & ASCAP for Dave Chapelle&;s Block Party, with The Roots, Erykah Badu & Friends and London premiere&;s featuring Jessica Biel.
* Creating `winwin&; scenarios in, `triage&; or problematic situations, implementing winning structures, SOP&;s and proven support team&;s for startups.
* Managed the daily operations for the Executive Director of Vaya Institute&;s the Institute, CEX LLC. Delegated and served as liaison with Operations Department, supporting consultants, volunteers; successfully completed and enrolled clientele for training and counseling sessions in .
* Designed organizational programs & SOP&;s for weekend training sessions, attendees, volunteers, staff, instructors and vendors. Coordinated major donor events and presentations utilizing Mind Manager; lucratively reopening the institute with % quarterly increase.
* Experienced in all aspects communications, and social media campaign launches for nonprofits, artists, musicians and marketing campaigns of entrepreneurs, Fortune clients alike.
* Defined all necessary administrative tasks through mail distribution, travel arrangement, confirmation of phone conferences, and all written internal and external memos and letters for all aforementioned companies.
* Coordinated + Gala Luncheon for The National Black Journal&;s Most Powerful Black Women in Business. Delegated all media outreach; onsite press and event management for clients; Terrance Patterson & The Ritz Chamber Players, Vashawn Mitchell, Live In Color Dance Collective, The National Black Journal, and Obadiah Wright.
* Directed for creative & viral media projects, clients and nonprofits utilizing film/video, print/web and social media avenues to convey a brand, message or service.
* Engaged in Producer program through the BCAT Network, to develop live and taped broadcast shows, during the month course, and worked as sound technician, camera person, studio producer, and lighting supervisor in fall program.
* Graduated from Direction/Production program at NYFA, mm film with premier screening at NYFA Downtown campus. Created independent films, and served as rotating film crew on additional films in summer program.
Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA BA Politics
Institute of Integrative Healing, Pomona, CA Herbal Science Certification/ TCM Exp. Graduation ~ Feb.
Open to Relocation
Advancement for Rural Kids, Inc ARK New York, NY
Grant Research/Development/ Philanthropy / Present
* Identifying potential sources of funding and potential partnership opportunities with for profit and other non for profit organizations.
* Research & Grant Development in connection with drafts for grant proposals, specifically geared toward young education, books and computers for school libraries, and rural communities.
American Islamic Forum For Democracy AIFD Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager/Administration & Operations NonProfit / /
* Development and implementation of programs that support its mission, including engagement of all media outlets.
* Participation with noted think tanks and forums to further develop our concepts; and serve as advisor on Islamic affairs nationally and internationally.
Hypocrite, Inc. / The Hypocrite Orchestra Brooklyn, NY
Media Representative/Publicist/ Management Public Relations / /
* Collaborated with Alex Garcia, CEO to develop the Hypocrite Inc, first fall line of original silkscreened wearable art, Tshirts, and the Hypocrite Orchestra, a music/production/DJ group.
* Conceptualized social media campaign though creation of all press related documents, telecommunications with all clients, vendor&;s media and event schedules.
Casseus Communications, LLC. Brooklyn, NY
Vice President Client Relations/Communications & Management Public Relations / /
* Spearheaded the development of the boutique client roster in spring and management for major campaigns including: Terrance Patterson & The Ritz Chamber Players, Vashawn Mitchell, Live in Color Dance Collective, The National Black Journal, and Obadiah Wright.
* Conducted all telecommunication avenues, furnishing press releases, biographies, and supporting materials to all appropriate media outlets on behalf of our clients garnering local and national press in Vibe, Essence, & Ebony magazines.
RAS & Headway Temporary Service New York, NY Executive Administrative Assistant/Media Coordinator / /
* Provided all administrative support for executives including; Euro RSCG, Publicis, Client Davis & Mann, Discovery Channel, HBO, Court TV, and RJR Nabisco. Managed administrative services, and daily operations for a team of + employees that included the serving as a liaison for account team members, vendors, and customers.
* Contributed additional administrative tasks through mail distribution, making arrangements for travel, compiled and filed expenses, arranged and confirmed phone conferences, wrote and edited internal and external memos and letters daily