Position: Strategic Sourcing Manager Category: Automotive Spare Parts Independent
Duration: Nov – Apr
Location: Toronto, Canada but travelled to Europe for some onsite work
Developed sourcing strategies to reduce costs of procured spare parts for Delphi, while increasing all
qualitative aspects of the relationships with their suppliers.
Acted as a consultant for Delphi, assisting internal project managers in the Strategic Sourcing Process.
This included data entry, indepth and creative researching, heavy data analysis using Microsoft Excel,
communication with vendors and clients, development of Requests for Proposals, Reverse Auctions, and
other strategic sourcing events and methodologies.
Assisted in the reading and modification of large enterprise contracts, and helped Delphi make educated
and quantified decisions and assisted in the implementation of the decisions.
Organization: HSBC Middle East
Position: Strategic Sourcing Manager Categories: HR, IT, Sales, Marketing, Meetings/Events & Travel Independent
Duration: Jan – Sep
Location: Dubai, U.A.E.
• Developed and lead the execution of HSBC Middle East sourcing strategies in Indirect spend,
including related subcategories regionally. Scope of responsibilities included$M in regional spend across Sales &
Administration: HR, IT, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Meetings/Events & Travel.
• Worked with business stakeholders to understand category requirements, specifications, quality, delivery and other service
• Developed and executed, along with appropriate functional, technical, supply chain, quality and other colleagues, a
category sourcing strategy designed to provide yearonyear improvements in cost, quality and service performance. This
would include overall sourcing approach. sourcing frequency, target number of suppliers, type of contracts, and savings
levers to be utilized.
• Worked in collaboration with Functional leaders and Local/Regional buyers to develop tactical ordering processes,
procedures and guidelines.
• Developed efficient ordering processes, policies and procedures.
• Maintained close relationships with buyers and buyer/planners within regions/sites to communicate global sourcing
requirements, coordinate regional buying efforts, understand specific regional needs, understand local volume forecasts.
• Maintained relationships with key suppliers, monitored supplier performance and developed supplier improvement targets
• Tracked category savings performance and provided cost forecasts to HSBC Middle East Executive Management Team.
• Drove utilization of online catalogs, EAuctions, and other leading edge sourcing tools.
• Continually conducted market analysis and peer company benchmarking, and stayed informed of trends in industry and this
Organization: EMIRATES AIRLINES
Position: Senior Business Analyst Independent
Duration: Feb – Dec
Location: Dubai, U.A.E.